This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I finally beat Final Fantasy 13-2 (spoilers)

#11Retroxgamer0Posted 4/15/2013 3:21:23 AM
i platinumed final fantasy xiii-2 at 100 hours, im sure if you just rush right to the end you could beat it extremely fast, but thats not the way the games meant to be played. thats the equivalent of rushing to the end of majoras mask and saying it sucks and is too short...though ive seen that happen all too often as well.
#12chaosflame108Posted 4/15/2013 12:52:59 PM
Serah's death would have been more alarming if the game didn't blatantly tell you she was going to die. They should have kept the "seeing the future kills the seeress" thing subtle with Yeul, but they force the idea of Serah's death on you in "Dying world." -___-
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#13djrudenPosted 4/15/2013 1:25:19 PM
By using warp zones in the original super mario bros you could beat the game in like 10 mins. But then YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG. Just like TC.

Sounds like you have plenty more to do and aren't actually done with the game afterall.
#14badboyPosted 4/15/2013 3:40:03 PM
Sounds like you haven't done the quests. Some of them are a bit hard. Also try to unlock all the paradox endings, there's a fight between Serah and Caius that is probably more difficult than anything you've seen so far if your characters have low levels, although some of the optional bosses are even more difficult. But in general, the game was pretty easy compared to XIII.
#15Devilman_AmonPosted 4/15/2013 3:55:51 PM
Now go play Last Rebellion...
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#16majin nemesisPosted 4/15/2013 5:28:34 PM
mgs4fan540 posted...
majin nemesis posted...
echa_One posted...
14 hours is very quick. Didn't do much sidequests and breeding, I guess? Try platinum the game. It took me 70 hours or so.

that and that maybe be the reason why TC said it was too easy also MOG is not annoying and he's not pointless

no one likes mog, and he didn;t contribute to the story at all.

no you don't like Mog and he did contribute to the story maybe if you had played the game you would knew that
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage