This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

skies of arcandia remake.

#1Billy TrancePosted 4/14/2013 3:07:13 PM
sega, ur last chance to redeem urself and stay in business.
#2KaliestoPosted 4/14/2013 3:16:25 PM(edited)
Far as I can tell the game is fine as is right now, they need to do a prequel or a sequel.

I personally would love they went and tried the old Shining the Holy Ark rpg-line again.
---
"GameFAQs is a giant MMO text adventure." - Clarifinatious
"I've beat it twice." - TheLichLord
#3AnonUnknownPosted 4/14/2013 3:16:43 PM
My personal "last chance" would be OutRun 3. Or a Sonic game as good as Generations.
#4KingJames304Posted 4/14/2013 3:17:42 PM
Shining Force III Collection!
---
PSN: ModelJames13
I hate locked saves!
#5kupo1705Posted 4/14/2013 3:18:52 PM
Yakuza 5 localization takes priority.
#6dmcd93Posted 4/14/2013 3:19:26 PM
kupo1705 posted...
Yakuza 5 localization takes priority.

---
Garrus is the Greatest bro in gaming.
Devil May Cry 2 is the best 3rd person shooter ever made.
#7KaliestoPosted 4/14/2013 3:19:43 PM
KingJames304 posted...
Shining Force III Collection!

I would so love that.
---
#8AnthonM2Posted 4/14/2013 3:34:23 PM
Kaliesto posted...
Far as I can tell the game is fine as is right now, they need to do a prequel or a sequel.

I personally would love they went and tried the old Shining the Holy Ark rpg-line again.

I want Shining the Holy Ark on PSN more than Skies of Arcadia.
#9KaliestoPosted 4/14/2013 3:51:43 PM(edited)
AnthonM2 posted...
Kaliesto posted...

As a classic possibly, I don't know what goes on Sega's head since I don't work for them, maybe they think anything from the Saturn Era won't sell or there is license issues.

I think would be a great way to revive old IPs if they took the chance. I really miss alot of my childhood games from that time, they were fun and ahead of it's time back then.
---
#10Furikuri_flclPosted 4/14/2013 4:02:26 PM
Kaliesto posted...
AnthonM2 posted...
Kaliesto posted...

As a classic possibly, I don't know what goes on Sega's head since I don't work for them, maybe they think anything from the Saturn Era won't sell or there is license issues.

I think would be a great way to revive old IPs if they took the chance. I really miss alot of my childhood games from that time, they were fun and ahead of it's time back then.

It's got nothing with licensing or value for Saturn games. The slapped together, nonsensical architecture of the system makes it near impossible to port games to anything else. They'd have to remake the entire things, like they did with Nights for the PS2 (which was later released on PSN).
---
Now Playing: Picdun, Xenoblade Chronicles, Luminous Arc 2, Virtue's Last Reward.