This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is it true playstation fans are tired of god of war?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Is it true playstation fans are tired of god of war?
2 years ago#21
hrj posted...
I canīt speak for everyone but I for one am not tired of God of War.
I love the series and would buy God of War 4 tomorrow if it were released.

This. I'm replaying the whole saga before buying ascension.
---
Star Wars fans please like The Imperial Fleet facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Imperial-Fleet/462605397130503
2 years ago#22
I think the series should of ended with 3 ...as ya know it was pretty much the end of the world. I have no desire to buy ascension, if I wish to get my GoW fix I'll play 1,2 or 3. It'll be nice if Santa Monica moved onto a new IP now, they seem like a talented studio it'd be nice to see their take on another genre as opposed to mythology.

Unless they somehow reinvent the wheel I think another GoW might be one too many and there's a real chance it might go the way of other stagnating series.
2 years ago#23
im not tired of the series i just want closure lol
---
The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all
2 years ago#24
So if gow4 came out next year your reaction would be meh or what?its Kratos guys, the guy that added 3 years to ps2's life
---

God of War is good but it DID NOT Lengthen the PS2's life by any means.
Anyone who thinks that obviously knows NOTHING about gaming period.
---
"Those who say it's impossible to do something should not disturb those who attempt to accomplish."
Wii Code:7975 8057 2122 7057 PSN ID: CF-105
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Is it true playstation fans are tired of god of war?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived