This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which JRPG should I buy?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Which JRPG should I buy?
3 years ago#1
Which JRPG should I buy from these? - Results (232 votes)
Disgea 4
15.09% (35 votes)
Disgea 3
2.16% (5 votes)
Hyperdimension Neptunia
1.29% (3 votes)
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk.2
4.74% (11 votes)
Atelier Rorona
0.43% (1 votes)
Atelier Totori
3.02% (7 votes)
Atelier Meruru
2.59% (6 votes)
Valkyria Chronicles
44.83% (104 votes)
Resonance of Fate
19.83% (46 votes)
White Knight Chronicles
6.03% (14 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Looking for a good long JRPG to buy. I can only buy one and it must be under 35 dollars and I can get these for $35 and under. Please vote!
3 years ago#2
Hasn't play most of those games but I have played Resonance of Fate...It's dirt cheap now, funny likable story and a kick ass combat system...and a ton of content.
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
3 years ago#3
Honestly if your looking for a long game then D4. The story is about 15 hours and all the content can run 100+ hours. And you will learn more about sardines than any man should
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
3 years ago#4
if you're looking for a long game, Disgaea is it.

I know Atelier Totori and the Neptunia games aren't that long by JRPG standards (especially Mk2)

VC took me a while to get through simply because some battles can be pretty long.

Haven't played the other 2 so I can't comment on those.
XBL: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Black Ops 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, ZOE HD, Valkyria Chronicles, DmC
3 years ago#5
Godly_Goof posted...
Honestly if your looking for a long game then D4. The story is about 15 hours and all the content can run 100+ hours. And you will learn more about sardines than any man should

That's awesome. I'm really considering it, especially since it's only 20 dollars now.
3 years ago#6
Video_Game_Czar posted...
Hasn't play most of those games but I have played Resonance of Fate...It's dirt cheap now, funny likable story and a kick ass combat system...and a ton of content.

Saw it for 12 dollars, pretty good price. I'll check out some gameplay. Thanks.
3 years ago#7
superbowl54 posted...

I know Atelier Totori and the Neptunia games aren't that long by JRPG standards (especially Mk2)

VC took me a while to get through simply because some battles can be pretty long.

Thanks. Since VC and D4 are winning in votes anyway, it will come down to me buying one of them or both if I can. Which game would you say is a lot more fun though?
3 years ago#8
Carlos_70 posted...
superbowl54 posted...

Thanks. Since VC and D4 are winning in votes anyway, it will come down to me buying one of them or both if I can. Which game would you say is a lot more fun though?

You could probably get Disgaea 4, Valkyria chronicles, and Resonance of fate all for 35$.
3 years ago#9
The last good turn based RPG I've played was Persona 4.
3 years ago#10
The abnormal one of course. Sadly they are all only abnormal thanks to the abnormal regional mentality.
She blinded me with region ....
Yuki Nagato, Mafuyu Oribe, Kurumu Korono, and Himari Noihara FTW
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Which JRPG should I buy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived