This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which JRPG should I buy?

#91qwertyMrJINXPosted 4/16/2013 8:00:11 AM
SigmaHaciel posted...
Calling best, and not stating IMO, is barely an opinion.

One shouldn't need to state that all of their opinions are opinions, you scum.
---
"You don't need a knife to kill a game maker. Just call it crap." - Piros
#92SigmaHacielPosted 4/16/2013 8:00:51 AM
qwertyMrJINX posted...
SigmaHaciel posted...

Calling BEST isn't the same as calling something good, now is it.
---
Provoking other users to respond inappropriately = Troll
Even the most positive remark can provoke inappropriate responses. Thus, we ALL troll.
#93jrr18Posted 4/16/2013 9:28:02 AM
SigmaHaciel posted...
qwertyMrJINX posted...
SigmaHaciel posted...

Calling BEST isn't the same as calling something good, now is it.

Your a troll IMO
---
Victory over the leprechaun werewolves through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#94Carlos_70(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 12:51:33 PM
PHEEliNUX posted...
Carlos_70 posted...
PHEEliNUX posted...
Carlos_70 posted...
AnnCoulter88 posted...
Neptunia mk2 is like the only good game on that list.

I have a lot of interest in that one because of the story but I heard the gameplay was bad.

The first Neptunia gameplay was bad, mk2 have a good gameplay

Would you say mk2 is worth 30 dollars?

I payed like $48 for it and it was pretty much worth it, But in here games are usually expensive

On the NIS America website, they have it for 30 dollars. I might pick it up, thanks.
#95kilaudePosted 4/17/2013 2:52:49 AM
I never played Neptunia, but those loli-like cartoonish look make me feel nauseous. But I respect who likes it.

Also, I know the stories are not to be taken seriously, but even so they look extremely bad. I like the look of the battle-system though.
#96RocketZXbluePosted 4/17/2013 4:29:03 AM
Disgaea 4
I'm 250 hours into it, hit level 9999 3 times with main character (reincarnation, level up again with higher stats)
and NOWHERE near done with this game, 54% trophies not a SINGLE rank 40 (highest) weapon.
and didn't get ANY DLC (other than the free ones)
hardest battle? rematching Tyrant lord Baal on Land of carnage, 5 enemies with MAXED OUT stats (and I mean maxed, they won't go any higher!) AND they revive 3 times EACH, so having to kill the strongest enemy 15 times in one match... and did I mention they attack FIRST!?

Disgaea 4 completely redid ALL the character designs, they aren't "sprites" like Disgaea 3 (but you CAN change the graphics in game)
you can dual giant magichange, which means you take 4 monsters, fuse them to two giant monsters, and they turn into WEAPONS that a human player can use. (later on you can fuse 8 monsters onto one characters weapons)
there's ONLINE FEATURES! player battles, map editor that allows you to share and play other player's maps, other players can "help" you in the item world or passing senate votes. Disgaea 3 has less online features.

oh and IMO Valkyria Chronicles I liked as an Anime, but the game lacked... I dunno... it was like COD and Fire Emblem had a Baby. turn based FPS...?
---
3DS FC: 4098 - 2370 - 5638 looking for 3DS friends PM ME.
Admin of StreetPass San Jose Facebook page.