This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games that you used to like, but now dislike

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Games that you used to like, but now dislike
2 years ago#1
Dissidia duodecim: Lazy sequel that costs 30 bucks, barely any new content. Some of the accessories screw with the whole game, and the maps are terrible. Why did i like this game?

Halo 1: I guess my tastes in gaming has changed

Persona 1: I think I knew that it was a bad game from the start. Maybe denial made me think the game was good.
2 years ago#2
Tomb Raider 3, more specifically the Nevada levels in Tomb Raider 3. Before the newest Tomb Raider came out I played through all the ps1 Tomb Raider games. Game are still fun as ever, but I got frustratingly bored with the Nevada levels in Tomb Raider 3 which is odd because I used to look forward to them.
PSN: lady_mystic
Mind your blasted manners! Uncivil, uncouth, uncultivated! - Lady Smith
2 years ago#3
Assassin's creed. Now you're just a series that I use to know.
The next Assassin's Creed should be about going back in time and getting rid of the person that came up with the idea of Assassin's Creed. - Nibraybirk
2 years ago#4
Hack/slash games. Once I discovered ARPGs I realized they had the type of variety I was looking for.
I can't write coherent sentences, so I use pictures. - MourningReigns
2 years ago#5
Ratchet and Clank 3
Uncharted 2
"I've tried everything, nothing works"... Then try doing nothing.
2 years ago#6
Vapor Trail man. That game was one of my first shooters. I just can't look at it without contempt anymore. Not after... the incident. The love we had is gone now.
The Tales of series needs more love in America.
Won't change sig until Namco gets wise. Started: 9/8/06
2 years ago#7
Change Dislike to Loathe and you have Final Fantasy
2 years ago#8
Rainbow Six. Used to be tactical and unique. Now, it's just CoD with a cover-system.
2 years ago#9
Every DMC game. Well, I only really liked DMC1 and some of DMC3 but the whole DmC controversy has just soured my perspective on the entire series.
2 years ago#10
Final Fantasy, Rainbow Six and Socom US Navy SEALS. good god how did you guys **** up such fun games
lets take a quick five minute break from playin' COD 27 to beat off to that Halo movie, slam a Mt. Dew then get back to tearin' it up dude.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Games that you used to like, but now dislike

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived