This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Playstation Plus is the best videogame purchase I've made this console generatio

#1mildare_el_rayoPosted 4/15/2013 9:04:00 PM
Super Smash Bros. Brawl may be a distant second, but, man, oh, man, the amount of benefits that it has is downright amazing. Not only does it give me games that I was gonna get anyway (I got The Cave for free the week I was gonna get it for my Xbox 360 and Quantum Conundrum as well), it throws games at me that I would have otherwise never played and I really enjoy (i.e. Closure, Demon's Souls)

It's a real money saver, too. I just got the Borderlands collection for 21 bucks.

All for the prize of two 7-11 slurpees a month.
---
I have been forced to do this
#2A_Nonny_MoosePosted 4/15/2013 9:05:48 PM
Don't talk positive about PS+ or wheepitup will come in to the topic and have a seizure at you.

But yes it's good.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#3David_FaustinoPosted 4/15/2013 9:09:45 PM
i share your anxiety TC when i make a horrible decision i will ruthlessly defend it as the greatest thing i've ever done and go out of my way to let others know it as well
---
lets take a quick five minute break from playin' COD 27 to beat off to that Halo movie, slam a Mt. Dew then get back to tearin' it up dude.
#4ReyMilansteryoPosted 4/15/2013 9:10:09 PM
A_Nonny_Moose posted...
Don't talk positive about PS+ or wheepitup will come in to the topic and have a seizure at you.

But yes it's good.

---
PSN: DGray_Squally
Now playing: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Uncharted 2, InFamous 2, Borderlands 2
#5BloodyBoogerPosted 4/15/2013 9:11:25 PM
definitely a good deal. others get jealous because when they pay for their service, they get bombarded with ads.
---
"Purple is a fruit" -Homer Simpson
#6ThePHiLsTeRPosted 4/15/2013 10:06:12 PM
Can you give me more details of service? like what games did you get for free and what other good games you buy for cheap? And what were the prices?
---
i5-2500k, azrock z68 Gen3 Extreme 3, 8g ram, win7, crossfire sapphire 6850, Korean IPS monitor, Playstation 3
#7THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 4/15/2013 10:13:04 PM
SF4 Arcade Ed
KOF 13
RE5 Gold
LBP2
Infamous 2
Spec Ops: The Line
The Cave
Quantum Conundrum
Darksiders
Demon Souls
Double Dragon Neon
Saints Row 2
Battle Fantasia
Bioshock 2

And Malicious later today.

Would have cost me alot more than $50 to get all of these games. Not with Plus.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#8ThePHiLsTeRPosted 4/15/2013 10:16:17 PM
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
SF4 Arcade Ed
KOF 13
RE5 Gold
LBP2
Infamous 2
Spec Ops: The Line
The Cave
Quantum Conundrum
Darksiders
Demon Souls
Double Dragon Neon
Saints Row 2
Battle Fantasia
Bioshock 2

And Malicious later today.

Would have cost me alot more than $50 to get all of these games. Not with Plus.

How much did they cost you aproximately?
---
i5-2500k, azrock z68 Gen3 Extreme 3, 8g ram, win7, crossfire sapphire 6850, Korean IPS monitor, Playstation 3
#9A_Nonny_MoosePosted 4/15/2013 10:17:37 PM(edited)
Those are the complimentary games (for now). You get them at no extra cost when you subscribe.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#10THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 4/15/2013 10:25:39 PM
A_Nonny_Moose posted...
Those are the complimentary games (for now). You get them at no extra cost when you subscribe.

They come and go. SF4 AE and KOF 13 aren't free anymore...You gotta get while it's offered.

One you get em it's yours to download when ever you want (As long as your are a member obviously). Borderlands was only offered for a week. I got that too. Last fall had some nice stuff. I missed out on Hard Corps and VF5 Final.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT