This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

resident evil remake for GameCube is the best remake should be ported

#1birdfartomatoPosted 4/15/2013 11:11:48 PM
Am inthe only one that thinks this. Like why hasn't this game found its way to the consoles. One thing the GameCube could brag about was resident evil,zero and metal gear twin snakes. Those are how you do a remake.

Now if somehow capcom can get those to get released.
---
my Friend code:3411-0313-7737 3ds.
I'm moving to Sony'sPS boards for intelligent answers/users. I will post here when I want to bother with trolls /crybabies
#2Brocken_JrPosted 4/15/2013 11:19:03 PM
it was rereleased

on the wii
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPiQSvSoSpM
I don't make it a habit to fight the elderly!
#3KCJ5062Posted 4/15/2013 11:26:10 PM
REmake was released under an exclusivity contract with Nintendo. And it doesn't look like they're gonna give those rights up. This is probably why RE6 Anthology came with the original RE and not REmake. Same thing with RE0.
#4UniversquallPosted 4/15/2013 11:28:16 PM
I wouldn't not buy it. But I'd like it more if they fixed it before releasing it again.
---
After the Fallout
#5Albert1285Posted 4/16/2013 12:41:29 AM
There's not copyright, or whatever holding this game anymore; however, they would need to rework the pre rendered backgrounds images to make them look 100% widescreen 16:9.
#6kyle78Posted 4/16/2013 2:40:35 AM
I was hoping Nintendo did the same with RE 2 and RE 3, now that would have been quite remarkable. Too bad it never happened.....
---
Bioshock infinite's ending, ruined the entire game as a whole.
#7AnonUnknownPosted 4/16/2013 2:53:44 AM(edited)
KCJ5062 posted...
REmake was released under an exclusivity contract with Nintendo. And it doesn't look like they're gonna give those rights up. This is probably why RE6 Anthology came with the original RE and not REmake. Same thing with RE0.

The same exclusivity contract they made for Resident Evil 4, lol?

As far as i know, it wasn't even published by Nintendo, so i guess they're free to do whatever they want.
#8stawg007Posted 4/16/2013 2:54:19 AM
birdfartomato posted...
Am inthe only one that thinks this. Like why hasn't this game found its way to the consoles. One thing the GameCube could brag about was resident evil,zero and metal gear twin snakes. Those are how you do a remake.

Now if somehow capcom can get those to get released.

TTS was an awful remake, a total abomination

Only watched gameplay for REmake but yeah it looks awesome, especially those crimson heads
---
lPayneToTheMaxl
#9im_a_legendPosted 4/16/2013 5:02:32 AM
Agree REmake is one of the best remakes done. I still wish Capcom did the same with RE2.
---
What Im about to do is as dangerous as inviting your mum round for an evening on chatroulette
#10You_Need_A_LifePosted 4/16/2013 5:24:26 AM
birdfartomato posted...
One thing the GameCube could brag about was resident evil,zero and metal gear twin snakes. Those are how you do a remake.

You were on a roll until you mentioned Twin Snakes. Then you lost all credibility.

I do agree that REmake was fantastic though, and far better than the original.