This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Playing the God of War series for the very first time.

#1ROUSHMARTIN6Posted 4/16/2013 12:29:31 PM
I just started playing the God Of War series for the first time. I now feel ashamed that I never played them on the PS2. The first one was ok, kind of repetitive towards the end but still an enjoyable game. The 2nd was amazing, the pacing was better and the battles more diverse as well as the locations, loved it. Now I've started playing the third one and already i'm blown away by the graphics. After I finish the third its on to the two psp games then I will go buy Ascension. So for those of you who say that HD remakes are a waste of money, I disagree. I may have never played these games without getting the God of War Saga for only twenty dollars.
---
Mark Martin Fan and Denver Broncos Fan
#2rahmed51387Posted 4/16/2013 12:33:28 PM
Glad to see you're enjoying it! I have nothing against the HD collections for the most part, I find them useful for PS2 games I may have missed, just as you have. Luckily for me though, I still have my PS2 titles and console working should I revisit the ones that I do own.

People will simply try to find a way to justify their opinions about them.
---
PSN:LonelyDesperado
MissTFayed: rahmed51387 - You got the surfer accent. You are officially the smartest person on here.
#3ROUSHMARTIN6(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 12:55:48 AM
rahmed51387 posted...
Glad to see you're enjoying it! I have nothing against the HD collections for the most part, I find them useful for PS2 games I may have missed, just as you have. Luckily for me though, I still have my PS2 titles and console working should I revisit the ones that I do own.

People will simply try to find a way to justify their opinions about them.

I still have my PS2 as well, just not hooked up at the moment. I keep all my old systems so I never have to worry about no backwards compatibility
---
Mark Martin Fan and Denver Broncos Fan
#4BeknessPosted 4/17/2013 1:08:37 AM
Why do you feel ashamed? Not like everyone can play every game. It's cool finding older games you missed out on IMO.
---
BB<3BB 18.9.2011
No you bad