This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

about poll of the day : what would you do with the money if you must....

#1ymdasePosted 4/16/2013 1:30:14 PM
if you must take it and give up video games and the Internet for the rest of your life

for me
i would take 1 billion and buy a lot of cars ,a lot of houses , have a lot of sex and invest my money in some good business
#2toadiemanPosted 4/16/2013 1:31:14 PM
I'd do 2 chicks at the same time.
---
PSN: toadieman
#3Papa_PwnagePosted 4/16/2013 2:18:26 PM
Nothing. I would relax... I would sit on my ass all day... I would do nothing.
---
we will not come out of this unscathed
#4toadiemanPosted 4/16/2013 2:21:19 PM
You don't need a billion dollars to do nothing. Take a look at my cousin. He's broke, don't do s***.
---
PSN: toadieman
#5Anodyne11Posted 4/16/2013 4:04:25 PM
If I was forced to? Well for one I'd certainly be a lot more productive than I am.
I wouldn't do it willingly though. Not for any amount. Money is the least important thing in my life. I'd probably try helping out with charity or something.
I'd do the obvious stuff like buy a house, car etc.
---
Valkyria Chronicles is the best RPG this gen!
Official Ultimecia of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim boards
#6PhaseSlaethePosted 4/16/2013 4:06:06 PM
100million or a billion and I'm willingly out.

I need other things in my life. And if I put a LOT of that money into CDs, etc. I can live off of the rest.

I could support charities, establish a comfortable but not extravagant life, etc.
#7Dirk_McHardpeckPosted 4/16/2013 4:08:51 PM
ymdase posted...
if you must take it and give up video games and the Internet for the rest of your life

for me
i would take 1 billion and buy a lot of cars ,a lot of houses , have a lot of sex and invest my money in some good business

It would take a billion dollars before you could stop playing video games and using the internet? You realize that's kinda sad right?
#8kel25Posted 4/16/2013 4:18:59 PM
toadieman posted...
I'd do 2 chicks at the same time.

I love that movie.

I'd probably just play table top games and watch movies instead. Oh and what toadieman said.
---
Sony PS4 Conference = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5SVJw4ZcJY
#9BeknessPosted 4/16/2013 4:19:39 PM
No amount of cars, houses, sex or investments could take place of having no video games.
---
BB<3BB 18.9.2011
No you bad
#10thisranksPosted 4/16/2013 4:24:47 PM
I'd buy 2 houses ... one in Hawaii and one in Japan. I've always wanted to go see the cherry blossoms and that would be a yearly event.

I'd buy all the Ar tonelico related music so i can listen to it all including the Hymnos. Just because i couldn't play anymore wouldn't stop me from enjoying that. I'd also donate some of it to Gust for Ar tonelico 4 or something Ar tonelico related.

I'd buy all my favorite anime. Kanon, Clannad, Air TV, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Sword Art Online, Omomari Himari, To Love RU, Fate Stay/Night, Baka to Test, Medaka Box, Angel Beats, Elfen Lied, HighSchool DXD, HighSchool of the Dead, K-ON, Kaichou wa-Maid Sama, Lucky Star, Ladies vs. Butlers, Shuffle!, Sora no Otoshimono, Tenchi Muyo + War on Geminar, Sekirei, and last but hardly least The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Well worth the BR cost. I'm sure that list will get bigger, too.
---
She blinded me with region ....
Yuki Nagato, Mafuyu Oribe, Kurumu Korono, and Himari Noihara FTW