This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Calling all Sacred Fans!

#1Still__RippinPosted 4/16/2013 3:04:29 PM
I urge you to NOT purchase Sacred Citadel. Stand up for keeping a series to it's roots and do not let them think this is what we want our beloved franchise to turn into.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEqAe2tuzsg
---
Believe it or not, George isn't at home. l must be out or l'd pick up the phone. WHERE COULD I BE?! Believe it or not l'm not HOME!
#2spectermaster14Posted 4/16/2013 3:05:54 PM
It's 2013 and people still don't quite understand what a spin off is.
#3kel25Posted 4/16/2013 3:07:03 PM
I like beat 'em ups but that ones doesn't even look good.
---
Sony PS4 Conference = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5SVJw4ZcJY
#4Teepo64Posted 4/16/2013 3:08:07 PM
Spin-offs help bring more fans to the IP.

People who didn't like Sacred 1 and 2 might like this. Maybe they'll like it so much that they will try or buy 3. Don't hate please.
---
"I used to be a Solarii like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
#5Still__Rippin(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 3:08:10 PM
spectermaster14 posted...

Oh, so an interview with the creative director saying that Sacred Citadel will lead into the story of Sacred 3 and saying that "we want combat in Sacred 3 to be more focused on player input and not numerical values" has nothing to do with Sacred Citadel? They also say that you will be forced to play co op with AI even playing single player because they want you to utilize combos? Have you ever even played Sacred? Sacred Citadel and Sacred 3 are stripping everything that made the beloved franchise what it is.
---
Believe it or not, George isn't at home. l must be out or l'd pick up the phone. WHERE COULD I BE?! Believe it or not l'm not HOME!
#6thisranksPosted 4/16/2013 3:08:35 PM

From what i read here most people skipped gaming 101 and went to the head of the class not knowing their asses from their elbows.
---
She blinded me with region ....
Yuki Nagato, Mafuyu Oribe, Kurumu Korono, and Himari Noihara FTW
#7Heavy_D_ForeverPosted 4/16/2013 3:09:21 PM
our beloved franchise

I got no problem with Sacred, but I wouldn't really call it a "beloved" franchise >_>
---
Heavy D will never die!
http://i.imgur.com/2mIeu.gif
#8Still__Rippin(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 3:11:33 PM
Heavy_D_Forever posted...
our beloved franchise

I got no problem with Sacred, but I wouldn't really call it a "beloved" franchise >_>

In the world of Dungeon Crawlers there isn't much. And there has certainly been even less than ever before this gen. Sacred and Sacred 2 are loved by many many many dungeon crawler fans.

For anyone else thinking "l don't know what a spin off is" you clearly haven't seen this interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehI2VJuqYTw
---
#9DemiFistPosted 4/16/2013 3:13:40 PM
Still__Rippin posted...

Oh, so an interview with the creative director saying that Sacred Citadel will lead into the story of Sacred 3 and saying that "we want combat in Sacred 3 to be more focused on player input and not numerical values" has nothing to do with Sacred Citadel? They also say that you will be forced to play co op with AI even playing single player because they want you to utilize combos? Have you ever even played Sacred? Sacred Citadel and Sacred 3 are stripping everything that made the beloved franchise what it is.

Yeah... as soon as you actually play Sacred 3 you're opinion might hold some weight.
Til' then you just sound whiny...
---
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"
#10Still__Rippin(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 3:15:12 PM
DemiFist posted...
Still__Rippin posted...

Yeah... as soon as you actually play Sacred 3 you're opinion might hold some weight.
Til' then you just sound whiny...

Did you even watch the interview?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehI2VJuqYTw
---