This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Calling all Sacred Fans!

#21c0rr0s10nPosted 4/17/2013 9:13:36 AM
thisranks posted...
spectermaster14 posted...
It's 2013 and people still don't quite understand what a spin off is.

From what i read here most people skipped gaming 101 and went to the head of the class not knowing their asses from their elbows.

kids be spoilt with all dem choices, why when i was a wee lad i only had adventure quest 123, my hero was a white square and his lance was an arrow key, and the dragon looked like a duck with an @ symbol on his behind. AND WE WERE HAPPY!!!!
---
When asked about Black Ops 2, ii Tryhard has this to say: "If you have <2 KD, you are BAD at this game."
#22AnonUnknownPosted 4/17/2013 9:14:52 AM
Sacred 1 was great, damn. Too bad doesn't run well on modern PCs. I mean, it doesn't run at 60FPS anymore, no matter what.
#23theshovellerPosted 4/17/2013 9:16:55 AM
As long as Sacred 3 doesn't make it easy to break a character's build within the first few hours, I'm fine with it. Some stuff in Sacred 2, like Riding and Weaponsmithing, was useless and could easily break a character build with wasted skillpoints.
---
You ever meet one of those Don Quixote types and just wonder "What the hell are they thinking?"
#24DemiFistPosted 4/17/2013 9:18:40 AM
Well, just got done playing the demo on my 360.
I will definitely be buying once PSN updates.
---
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"
#25notSFFPosted 4/17/2013 10:29:46 AM
theshoveller posted...
As long as Sacred 3 doesn't make it easy to break a character's build within the first few hours, I'm fine with it. Some stuff in Sacred 2, like Riding and Weaponsmithing, was useless and could easily break a character build with wasted skillpoints.

My Hellhound and Tiger mounts SPIT at your insults to Riding!

Also, Citadel is actually pretty solid.
---
SteamID: tsff20
Xbox Gamer Tag: TSFF19
#26DemiFistPosted 4/17/2013 10:33:34 AM
notSFF posted...
theshoveller posted...

My Hellhound and Tiger mounts SPIT at your insults to Riding!

Also, Citadel is actually pretty solid.

Yeah its a lot like Guardian Heroes... very fun.
TC can enjoy hating on this one.
---
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"
#27Fenix7Posted 4/17/2013 7:31:34 PM
theshoveller posted...

What ar you talking about? I had riding skill and it lowered my regen time when riding, so I don't see how that is a waste :S
#28thisranksPosted 4/17/2013 7:41:33 PM
c0rr0s10n posted...
thisranks posted...
spectermaster14 posted...
It's 2013 and people still don't quite understand what a spin off is.

From what i read here most people skipped gaming 101 and went to the head of the class not knowing their asses from their elbows.

kids be spoilt with all dem choices, why when i was a wee lad i only had adventure quest 123, my hero was a white square and his lance was an arrow key, and the dragon looked like a duck with an @ symbol on his behind. AND WE WERE HAPPY!!!!

I don't remember mentioning only kids, but if that's the best comeback you got i'll chalk up a "i was right" in your case.
---
She blinded me with region ....
Yuki Nagato, Mafuyu Oribe, Kurumu Korono, and Himari Noihara FTW
#29boredofyouPosted 4/17/2013 8:56:19 PM
I'll take a wait and see approach. I hope all the skills and abilities function on console..

Blacksmith
Damage Lore

These two skills not functioning has ruined so many builds I wanted to try.
---
If you fell for it, it isn't cheap. It is just something that works on you. Adapt.. Or curl up in the fetal position, your call.