This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Good Offline Multiplayer RPGs for three people

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Good Offline Multiplayer RPGs for three people
2 years ago#1
Are there any good multiplayer rpgs i can play with two friends? We have access to almost any consol. Looking for something similar to guantlet or diablo but open to other ideas.
Thanks
2 years ago#2
Castle Crashers or Scott Pilgrim are both good couch co-op beat 'em ups. If you want a real RPG, Sacred 2 is pretty good.
2 years ago#3
Marvel Ultimate Alliance?
2 years ago#4
Champions of Norrath and its sequel Return to Arms. Class based gameplay that really shines with 3-4 players.

Edit: I should add it's for the PS2

---
"I Bent My Wookie" -- Ralph Wiggum
(edited 0 seconds ago)
2 years ago#5
I can't stress Sacred 2 enough
2 years ago#6
ShroomsLSD posted...
I can't stress Sacred 2 enough

This. Seriously
---
Believe it or not, George isn't at home. l must be out or l'd pick up the phone. WHERE COULD I BE?! Believe it or not l'm not HOME!
2 years ago#7
+1 For Champions. Sacred 2 is only good AFTER the patch... which you would have to go online to download. And also, I believe it's only up to 2 players. Dungeon Siege 3 is also VERY good, but also I think only 2 players offline. Tales of Graces F is a fun real-time JRPG that you can play on the couch with a few friends. Also, Eternal Sonata.
---
I support love.
PSN: RiceAndJoy
2 years ago#8
Champions of Norath , Return to arms, Scared 2, Tales of Graces F (only in battles), Eternal sonata(only in battles),Romance of the 3 kingdoms/Nobunaga's ambition (Turn based SRPG), Phantasy star online 1&2 (GC), and Final fantasy crystal chronicles (needs GBAs and cable to connect to GC)

Edit: Maybe I should of read the last sentence lol.
(edited 0 seconds ago)
2 years ago#9
Neonwarrior1243 posted...
Champions of Norath , Return to arms, Scared 2, Tales of Graces F (only in battles), Eternal sonata(only in battles),Romance of the 3 kingdoms/Nobunaga's ambition (Turn based SRPG), Phantasy star online 1&2 (GC), and Final fantasy crystal chronicles (needs GBAs and cable to connect to GC)

haha
2 years ago#10
ShroomsLSD posted...
Neonwarrior1243 posted...

haha

I had Gauntlet in there since I was just throwing every RPG I played couch co-op in lol.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Good Offline Multiplayer RPGs for three people

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived