This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

FFXIII is the most overrated game of all time, bar none-- and heres why

#51kewldude475Posted 4/17/2013 9:07:18 AM
lol @ people who think you can auto battle your way through FFXIII

lol @ people imply that auto battle isn't optional (you can essentially turn it off in the options menu)
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#52Sez6Posted 4/17/2013 11:36:38 AM(edited)
PhaseSlaethe posted...
Sez6 posted...
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
This auto battle walking down a corridor game is nothing like what i grew up loving. This isnt a role playing. This isnt Final Fantasy.

FFX is a long corridor too and 99.99% of the battles can be completed by just smashing X.

It's funny how people don't have memory.

A long corridor at times, but it also let you EXPLORE. IE, what an RPG should do.

And just mashing X? Yeah sure. EVERY game can be beaten if you generalize. But unlike FF13, other games give you OPTIONS.

You can't beat God of War Ascension just mashing one button, you won't even pass the first chapter that way. This example rules out your sentence.

When I played FFX 8 years ago I loved it. But people stick to nostalgia too much and usually forgets the bad stuff about those old games.

FFXIII have some flaws but improved other areas, like no more dozens of hours wasted grinding. You can finish the story without having to grind.
#53ManservicePosted 4/17/2013 11:40:07 AM
omm3sasuke posted...
No

The current holder of that title is Bioshock Infinite.

No. What a terrible post.
#54DefYouthPosted 4/17/2013 12:25:46 PM
anonymous46773 posted...
boredofyou posted...
Did you have to copy the topic?

Zechs23 posted...
Parody topic.

Wow, two people got it.

Hey, I got it

:(

Me too. That's why I lol'd.
---
"The beautiful ones always smash the picture...always, every time."
#55Caer_DeathPosted 4/17/2013 12:46:30 PM
Sez6 posted...
PhaseSlaethe posted...
Sez6 posted...
This auto battle walking down a corridor game is nothing like what i grew up loving. This isnt a role playing. This isnt Final Fantasy.

FFX is a long corridor too and 99.99% of the battles can be completed by just smashing X.

It's funny how people don't have memory.

A long corridor at times, but it also let you EXPLORE. IE, what an RPG should do.

And just mashing X? Yeah sure. EVERY game can be beaten if you generalize. But unlike FF13, other games give you OPTIONS.

You can't beat God of War Ascension just mashing one button, you won't even pass the first chapter that way. This example rules out your sentence.

When I played FFX 8 years ago I loved it. But people stick to nostalgia too much and usually forgets the bad stuff about those old games.

FFXIII have some flaws but improved other areas, like no more dozens of hours wasted grinding. You can finish the story without having to grind.

I'm amazed that anybody would think that any FF game would require dozens of hours of grinding. Most are pretty easy to beat without any grinding.
---
The circle of life was founded by the god of America. Love it or leave it!