This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

splitting my time between my two new games, injustice and dark souls

#1BeardedXBatmanPosted 4/17/2013 4:59:37 AM
this is the best day of my life. don't tell my wife or daughter i said that, though.
---
XB Gamertag - BeardedXBatman
PSN ID - BeardedXBatman
#2SDFan18Posted 4/17/2013 5:03:40 AM
Better hide this page.
---
"Welcome to nowhere and finding out where it is."
http://psnprofiles.com/BBFaNaTiC86
#3BeardedXBatman(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 5:06:01 AM
my kid can't read and if my wife stays in the kitchen like she's supposed to then she won't see it anyway.
---
PSN ID - BeardedXBatman
#4CannotRememberPosted 4/17/2013 5:16:45 AM
You must have an awfully good job to own both systems and have a kid, bills etc!
What is your secret?
---
Now playing: Guacamelee
#5BeardedXBatman(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 6:52:06 AM
CannotRemember posted...
You must have an awfully good job to own both systems and have a kid, bills etc!
What is your secret?

my wife and i worked as a small company that became very successful. all of the original staff were part of the profit sharing plan and every year when it was time for a pay raise, you could get an increase in salary or take a larger percentage in the company. now the company is worth about 20 million dollars, so we both retired and now we get bi-annual checks. we only own about .42% of the company combined, but it's more than enough to pay all our bills and unless we have 3 or 4 more kids i don't see myself ever having to work again. well, unless the firm closes, of course.
---
PSN ID - BeardedXBatman
#6este914Posted 4/17/2013 6:54:05 AM
Damn that must be nice
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#7BeardedXBatman(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 3:04:12 PM
este914 posted...
Damn that must be nice

yeah, it's great! i spend all day playing with my little girl (who is totally awesome, btw) and i play games all night.
---
PSN ID - BeardedXBatman