This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The term Metroidvania is stupid...

#101Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 8:43:56 PM
ManuKesna posted...
hahahahha poor dpb is going insane

Why would he care if I was put on warn or not? Which I'm clearly not...btw....just keeping that out there.
---
As a true Sophistocrat I am commissioned to spread my success, fame, savvy and arrogance across the land-- Gamefaqs, you're very welcome.
PSN:sophistocrat
#102PhaseSlaethePosted 4/19/2013 8:46:05 PM
Sophistication posted...
ManuKesna posted...
hahahahha poor dpb is going insane

Why would he care if I was put on warn or not? Which I'm clearly not...btw....just keeping that out there.

User Name Sophistication
User ID 6688276
Board User Level 5: Warned
User on "parole" for one or more major Terms of Service violations. Can only post 3 messages per hour (10 per day), no topics, restored after 48-72 hours.

Too mentally dead to even know how to read?
#103NovaKaneXPosted 4/19/2013 8:55:59 PM
3rd-Dagree posted...
did you say PAWG?

You win this thread breh.
---
"I don't care! I don't give a damn, about the memory of Hulk Hogan!" - Sid Justice
#104Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 10:01:08 PM
As I said, clearly concocted by you all for an elaborate ruse. I buy none of it.
---
As a true Sophistocrat I am commissioned to spread my success, fame, savvy and arrogance across the land-- Gamefaqs, you're very welcome.
#105NightwishPosted 4/19/2013 10:26:37 PM
Woo his 10 messages for today will be up soon! Sweet sweet silence!
---
PSN: Xnightwish XBL: Xnightwish
#106Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 10:29:57 PM
Nightwish posted...
Woo his 10 messages for today will be up soon! Sweet sweet silence!

Not even close... bud!
---
#107NightwishPosted 4/19/2013 10:32:59 PM
I feel I'm doing gamefaqs a service by burning up your 10 message limit. So I heard you LOVED black ops 2, care to discuss how good it was?
---
#108Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 10:40:28 PM
Nightwish posted...
I feel I'm doing gamefaqs a service by burning up your 10 message limit. So I heard you LOVED black ops 2, care to discuss how good it was?

You're in for a loooooooooooooooong night, brethren. And I have no opinion on it -- I've never played it. It's a PAAGG. Kat Daddy doesn't play PAAGG's.
---
#109NightwishPosted 4/19/2013 11:51:23 PM
Sophistication posted...
Nightwish posted...

You're in for a loooooooooooooooong night, brethren. And I have no opinion on it -- I've never played it. It's a PAAGG. Kat Daddy doesn't play PAAGG's.

I dunno...I remember you talking about how it was the pinnacle of mankind and how much you love FPS's. also you mentioned how much you enjoyed bioshock infinite because you felt so immersed in the character because you saw the world through his eyes.
---
#110Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 12:01:35 AM
Nightwish posted...
Sophistication posted...
Nightwish posted...

I dunno...I remember you talking about how it was the pinnacle of mankind and how much you love FPS's. also you mentioned how much you enjoyed bioshock infinite because you felt so immersed in the character because you saw the world through his eyes.

Erroneous.... on all counts and fronts. I cannot even entertain such a preposterous notion.
---