This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The term Metroidvania is stupid...

#91MlREFOXPosted 4/19/2013 5:44:43 PM
You know what's even stupider? People who use the term PAAGG. They lack the basic self-awareness that is present in most humans and rats. I suppose they go through life thinking they are only a pair of hands.
#92Brocken_JrPosted 4/19/2013 5:47:42 PM
i loves me some metroidvania!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPiQSvSoSpM
I don't make it a habit to fight the elderly!
#93agrissaPosted 4/19/2013 5:53:43 PM
MlREFOX posted...
You know what's even stupider? People who use the term PAAGG. They lack the basic self-awareness that is present in most humans and rats. I suppose they go through life thinking they are only a pair of hands.

PAAPOHG?
---
DMC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DmC
#94Godly_GoofPosted 4/19/2013 5:54:05 PM
So TC is warned again eh? Why haven't they just banned him yet and been done with it? :/
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#95RyuuHou25Posted 4/19/2013 6:05:36 PM
agrissa posted...
Nightwish posted...
Man this dude gets put on parole a lot. Some white knight he is.

The mods hate him, just like how they hate me. The moderation were unjustified for sure. He was modded harshly because of who he is, not what he said.

*waits for this message to get censored*

And if you'll look to the right, we have the well known troll logic prancing down the street happy as can be
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#96XxD3ADLYXxPosted 4/19/2013 6:32:32 PM
Sophistication shouldn't get banned, he is such a clown. First time I found a troll amusing.
#97Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 8:57:57 PM
Nightwish posted...
AnonUnknown posted...
Nightwish posted...

A lot? This is the first time in ages, reporting doesn't seem to work on him <_<

Either way, lets enjoy the silence

What silence? Why is everyone so somber...? You act like I'm going away or something... I've never been banned. I'm not on suspension. I've not been warned. I don't know why you all are assuming I am. I've never been warned. Ever.... now let's just go back to my luxurious topic of success and savvy.

B-)
---
As a true Sophistocrat I am commissioned to spread my success, fame, savvy and arrogance across the land-- Gamefaqs, you're very welcome.
PSN:sophistocrat
#98RyuuHou25Posted 4/19/2013 9:29:23 PM
Sophistication posted...
Nightwish posted...
AnonUnknown posted...
Nightwish posted...

A lot? This is the first time in ages, reporting doesn't seem to work on him <_<

Either way, lets enjoy the silence

What silence? Why is everyone so somber...? You act like I'm going away or something... I've never been banned. I'm not on suspension. I've not been warned. I don't know why you all are assuming I am. I've never been warned. Ever.... now let's just go back to my luxurious topic of success and savvy.

B-)

User Name Sophistication
User ID 6688276
Board User Level 5: Warned
User on "parole" for one or more major Terms of Service violations. Can only post 3 messages per hour (10 per day), no topics, restored after 48-72 hours.

Noooo, you've never been warned star boy.....not ever. Must be nice to be this blatantly ignorant and oblivious.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#99Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 9:34:12 PM
Clearly making this up... you have obviously doctored these details.... and I don't find you running my good name thru the mud.
---
As a true Sophistocrat I am commissioned to spread my success, fame, savvy and arrogance across the land-- Gamefaqs, you're very welcome.
PSN:sophistocrat
#100ManuKesnaPosted 4/19/2013 9:35:06 PM
hahahahha poor dpb is going insane
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna White 2 FC: 1593-4524-9776
GT: ManuKesna