This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i regret pre-ordering injustice gods among us since i can't even pick it up...

#51ChaoticKnucklesPosted 4/17/2013 12:45:23 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
ChaoticKnuckles posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
ChaoticKnuckles posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Yeah, NMB has no legs, nope, not whatsoever, not at all.

And I'm the king of france.

Could be in a wheelchair. Or have some kind of disability that makes it more difficult to travel long distances without an automobile. You honestly have no way of knowing, it's ok to admit that.

Well, no, see, I DO since I've seen NMB talk about themselves in previous posts and what not.

Or for all you know, I could know them in real life :O

And for all I know, you could be a pink elephant!

Fair enough. Do you know TC in real life?

No, but this is the point. Until TC themselves either confirms or denies said allegations, I'm not going to assume either way and will treat them like any other whiny human being on the boards, just like you (and jubjub, although he hasn't said anything else as I'm writing this) did to me until I pointed out the other side of your logic.

IF it turns out to be the case they are in a wheelchair, have no legs, etc etc, then fine, THEN I will apologize/retract my statement.

The thing is though, people like that tend to point it out when conversing with complete strangers.

Not trying to pick a fight but you did make an assumption. You assumed that TC is physically able to make it there on foot without any problems and that their unwillingness to try was the result of laziness, stupidity or being out of shape. Just pointing that out. In any event TC has stated that they have asthma which would explain why going in a car would be the prefered way to do it.
---
I boosted some of my trophies. Please, judge me about it.
#52Ghetto_ninjaPosted 4/17/2013 12:49:21 PM
Good look getting your pre-order bonuses. I'll never order for instore pick up ever again from Gamestop.
---
PSN ID: Psychonik
JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON!!!
#53RyuuHou25Posted 4/17/2013 1:24:26 PM
"Not trying to pick a fight but you did make an assumption. You assumed that TC is physically able to make it there on foot without any problems and that their unwillingness to try was the result of laziness, stupidity or being out of shape. Just pointing that out. In any event TC has stated that they have asthma which would explain why going in a car would be the prefered way to do it."

Anytime you don't have 100% information on someone/somebody, you are making an assumption. Happens every single day, all the time.

Having asthma does not rule out running, both my brothers have had asthma since birth and they're both quite able and capable of running, one of them is even a professional roller blader, so yes, laziness does indeed factor into it.

They do not have mild asthma either, both of them have had severe attacks (not from running) and been to the hospital multiple times over the course of their lives for it.

12 miles running, THAT rules out running. I'm guessing TC lives out in the boonies which is why the bus is not an option either.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB