This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ps plus dont seem fair on mericans

#1thefabregas22Posted 4/17/2013 1:38:51 PM
I'm from the UK and it annoys me that we getting Catherine and hitman whilst my bros from another mumma will probs get worse then that. Sony represent and sort out for my merican slayers
---
Steam thefabregas22
Psn Admiral Classy Let's got down to the dirty!
#2crazyman32Posted 4/17/2013 1:41:13 PM
Thank you that statement will be duly noted and laughed at.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#3LaventorPosted 4/17/2013 1:42:54 PM
thefabregas22 posted...
I'm from the UK and it annoys me that we getting Catherine and hitman whilst my bros from another mumma will probs get worse then that. Sony represent and sort out for my merican slayers

So how do you feel about the US PSN getting more games in general?
#4thefabregas22(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 1:45:45 PM
Laventor posted...
thefabregas22 posted...

Don't bother me. Only download free ps plus games
---
Steam thefabregas22
Psn Admiral Classy Let's got down to the dirty!
#5impatientpersonPosted 4/17/2013 1:48:21 PM
I'm quite jealous... Catherine was awesome and I'd love to play it again. And Hitman is like just over half a year old.
---
This user is awesome!:
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=927246&topic=44002798
#6LaventorPosted 4/17/2013 1:49:48 PM
thefabregas22 posted...
Laventor posted...
thefabregas22 posted...

Don't bother me. Only download free ps plus games

Fair enough, but it's just to show that the US & EU PSN are incredibly unbalanced.

EU seems to get the better deals in PS+ while the US gets more games in general.
#7nihilist212Posted 4/17/2013 1:51:22 PM
TC, I believe the correct term is 'Muricans.

Doesn't it balance out though? I always thought EU got new games released a lot later than NA and Japan. Did I make that up?
---
Go, then.....there are other worlds than these.
psn: jcvdismyhero
#8wstfldPosted 4/17/2013 1:51:49 PM
Why are they torturing us real mericans with games I already own?
---
Last Played: Star Craft 2 HOTS (9.5/10)
Now Playing: SOTC HD, StarCraft 2, Wipeout 2048, Mortal Kombat (Vita), God of War Ascension
#9AssaultMonkey9Posted 4/17/2013 1:51:58 PM
US PS+ gets more PSN titles, Europe gets more PS3 retail games

for the most part, the retail games EU gets are rather old, but sometimes they get some gems like sleeping dogs, hitman, mass effect 3, MGS HD collection

I couldnt choose between the 2, I just wish it was uniform so I wouldnt feel like im missing out
---
Now Playing: Ni No Kuni, Dead Space 3, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, AC3
PSN: AssaultMonkey150
#10LaventorPosted 4/17/2013 1:58:33 PM
nihilist212 posted...

Doesn't it balance out though? I always thought EU got new games released a lot later than NA and Japan. Did I make that up?

Well, depends on the game It used to always be terribly later than NA & Japan. We're still getting a fair bit of games later than NA, but most do release the day after the NA PSN update on the EU (regarding new games anyway). We haven't seen a PS1 game being added in quite a while. Legend of Dragoon for example was added to the NA PSN nearly a year ago for example and when we ask on the EU PS Blog when it's coming to the EU store all we get is that there is no news.

We'd get much less of this type of stuff is SCEA & SCEE could manage to streamline the stores (and PS+) a bit and offer mostly the same content. Since the EU consists of so many different laws though I don't see this happening anytime soon.