This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trophies carry over to PS4?

#11agrissaPosted 4/17/2013 4:17:08 PM
Too bad your PSN games won't carryover. Ouch.
---
DMC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DmC
#12CrimsonGear80Posted 4/17/2013 4:19:02 PM
Good thing we all have PS3s and talk about games on it we actually play.
---
Glad DmC shipped a million copies and was a success. Supporting risk-takers and change is how the industry grows.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#13ThamauturgePosted 4/21/2013 2:32:45 PM
We can see Vita / PS3 trophies from either console so I'm pretty sure it would be the same with the PS4.
---
Official Wiegraf Folles of the FFXV board
Currently playing: SH2 HD, Dark Souls, Uncharted 2, Crisis Core: FF7, Ratchet Collection, REmake
#14abnergoinbigPosted 4/21/2013 2:52:57 PM
They must. No way the account they showed at the press conference can earn over a thousand trophies from launch titles alone.
#15CronoDynePosted 4/21/2013 4:45:57 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
Good thing we all have PS3s and talk about games on it we actually play.

Leave it to blind Sony fanboy CrimsonGear to actually justify purchased PSN titles not being backward compatible on the PS4, a decision anyone with a lick of common sense would be against. You never cease to amaze.
---
Goodbye Chewy. You were the best friend I could ask for. Rest in peace, buddy.
#16AlltraPosted 4/21/2013 4:57:24 PM
It doesn't matter because somebody will just hack the PS4 to play them. That's what hackers are for anyway, to add features that companies are too stupid or lazy to add themselves.
---
If you're not going to share with the entire class, then don't bother sharing at all.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.
#17agrissaPosted 4/21/2013 5:05:06 PM
It's really sickening that they are gonna release ports of PS3 games on the PS4. Wanna play the same game on the PS3 and PS4? Sorry we purposely took out B/C so you have to buy 2 copies to do that!
---
#18GeassMasterPosted 4/21/2013 5:17:53 PM
agrissa posted...
It's really sickening that they are gonna release ports of PS3 games on the PS4. Wanna play the same game on the PS3 and PS4? Sorry we purposely took out B/C so you have to buy 2 copies to do that!

I would buy enhanced PS3 games. Uncharted, Infamous, Killzone, God of War, etc. in true 1080p/60 FPS. It would be glorious and I would pay the standard $40 collection standard for it.

PSV already shares trophies with PS3, TC. Not sure how you got it in your head that it wouldn't work(especially with the teaser pics showing a dude with Level 17 in trophies)
---
Now Playing: FotNS: Ken's Rage 2,Battlefield 3(PC), Atelier Totori+ , Ninja Gaiden Sigma+, Drakengard,Sengoku Basara HD Collection
I Have A Huge Backlog.
#19agrissaPosted 4/21/2013 5:39:20 PM
GeassMaster posted...
I would buy enhanced PS3 games. Uncharted, Infamous, Killzone, God of War, etc. in true 1080p/60 FPS. It would be glorious and I would pay the standard $40 collection standard for it.

As far as we know they won't be enhanced. It'll be the exact same game.
---