This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Killzone 3 + controller.

#1Syko_DarksydePosted 4/17/2013 4:29:14 PM
Thinking of picking it up this weekend. Has anybody seen it around their stores? There's also this weird Dust game with a black camo (if that makes since) controller but I don't know about that game. I wouldn't mind a new controller since my old one broke but how is the game (KIllzone 3)?
---
Remember, if you find yourself alone riding through green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled. For you are in Elysium. And you're already dead.
#2este914Posted 4/17/2013 6:47:13 PM
Its good. But I would get the Killzone Trilogy if you're interested in the series.
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#3SonicMonkeysPosted 4/17/2013 6:49:12 PM
I believe the controller bundle comes with Killzone Trilogy actually, unless there's another older bundle with just KZ3.

Also, all 3 Killzone games are great fun (sp and mp), and simply gorgeous to look at. And I rarely care about a game's graphics...
---
Blame your fate.
#4crazyman32Posted 4/17/2013 6:49:39 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5crazyman32Posted 4/17/2013 6:50:46 PM
SonicMonkeys posted...
I believe the controller bundle comes with Killzone Trilogy actually, unless there's another older bundle with just KZ3.

Also, all 3 Killzone games are great fun (sp and mp), and simply gorgeous to look at. And I rarely care about a game's graphics...

Yeah it comes with the Killzone Trilogy.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#6TomoEK9Posted 4/17/2013 6:52:28 PM
Even if you dislike the game,you can sell it and re-coup some of your loss. In the end, its cheaper to get the combo pack.

I got the Killzone and Infamous combo packs then turned and sold the games, I already owned them and just wanted the controllers.
#7crazyman32Posted 4/17/2013 6:54:59 PM
You can buy it off Ebay for 61.99 and free shipping.
---
I apologize for nothing.
#8Syko_Darksyde(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 5:11:15 PM
crazyman32 posted...

I seen it at a local movie store here. But that was a while ago, I wonder if they still have it..anyways I'm not sure if it said 'Killzone 3' or 'Killzone Trilogy', I was busy oogling the awesome controller. And it was behind glass so I couldn't touch it. I'm going back to that store this weekend now that I have moneys.
---
Remember, if you find yourself alone riding through green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled. For you are in Elysium. And you're already dead.
#9crazyman32Posted 4/19/2013 6:34:30 PM
Syko_Darksyde posted...
crazyman32 posted...

I seen it at a local movie store here. But that was a while ago, I wonder if they still have it..anyways I'm not sure if it said 'Killzone 3' or 'Killzone Trilogy', I was busy oogling the awesome controller. And it was behind glass so I couldn't touch it. I'm going back to that store this weekend now that I have moneys.

The Killzone trilogy&controller bundle was a black Friday deal I believe so,it's going to be harder to find.
---
I apologize for nothing.