This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Killzone 3 + controller.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Killzone 3 + controller.
3 years ago#1
Thinking of picking it up this weekend. Has anybody seen it around their stores? There's also this weird Dust game with a black camo (if that makes since) controller but I don't know about that game. I wouldn't mind a new controller since my old one broke but how is the game (KIllzone 3)?
Remember, if you find yourself alone riding through green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled. For you are in Elysium. And you're already dead.
3 years ago#2
Its good. But I would get the Killzone Trilogy if you're interested in the series.
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
3 years ago#3
I believe the controller bundle comes with Killzone Trilogy actually, unless there's another older bundle with just KZ3.

Also, all 3 Killzone games are great fun (sp and mp), and simply gorgeous to look at. And I rarely care about a game's graphics...
Blame your fate.
(message deleted)
3 years ago#5
SonicMonkeys posted...
I believe the controller bundle comes with Killzone Trilogy actually, unless there's another older bundle with just KZ3.

Also, all 3 Killzone games are great fun (sp and mp), and simply gorgeous to look at. And I rarely care about a game's graphics...

Yeah it comes with the Killzone Trilogy.
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
3 years ago#6
Even if you dislike the game,you can sell it and re-coup some of your loss. In the end, its cheaper to get the combo pack.

I got the Killzone and Infamous combo packs then turned and sold the games, I already owned them and just wanted the controllers.
3 years ago#7
You can buy it off Ebay for 61.99 and free shipping.
I apologize for nothing.
3 years ago#8
crazyman32 posted...

I seen it at a local movie store here. But that was a while ago, I wonder if they still have it..anyways I'm not sure if it said 'Killzone 3' or 'Killzone Trilogy', I was busy oogling the awesome controller. And it was behind glass so I couldn't touch it. I'm going back to that store this weekend now that I have moneys.
Remember, if you find yourself alone riding through green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled. For you are in Elysium. And you're already dead.
3 years ago#9
Syko_Darksyde posted...
crazyman32 posted...

I seen it at a local movie store here. But that was a while ago, I wonder if they still have it..anyways I'm not sure if it said 'Killzone 3' or 'Killzone Trilogy', I was busy oogling the awesome controller. And it was behind glass so I couldn't touch it. I'm going back to that store this weekend now that I have moneys.

The Killzone trilogy&controller bundle was a black Friday deal I believe so,it's going to be harder to find.
I apologize for nothing.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Killzone 3 + controller.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived