This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Logical reasons why FF Verses 13 continues to get delayed?

#1Excuse_MePosted 4/17/2013 3:31:53 PM
Or rather, why the lack of new, good information? Anyone got any?

soon
#2Billdough002Posted 4/17/2013 3:33:57 PM
Because Nomura and the rest of the hacks developing it are lazy as hell/procrastinated nubs , and SE as a whole is complete and utter ****.
---
kyomagi- Being a vita owner at this point is like being a hipster, not main stream and nobody else is doing it
#3janemba8888Posted 4/17/2013 4:58:40 PM
none
---
woosh
#4The_BonesPosted 4/17/2013 5:07:30 PM
SE is incompetent.
#5Seifer_usPosted 4/17/2013 5:32:33 PM
I seriously doubt it's because of anything Nomura did or didn't do. I personally think Yoichi Wada was playing favorites with Toriyama and allocating a lot of resources to his Final Fantasy XIII projects while leaving the Versus team relatively under-staffed and also pushing Nomura to do character designs for multiple other projects and push out more handheld Kingdom Hearts titles. I mean, why on earth would they dedicate resources to the Agni's Philosophy tech demo instead of putting them on helping get Versus finished? Why allocate staff to a third Lightning title when you could put them on Versus?

In short, I think it was simply a case of poor management and probably has a lot to do with why Wada resigned. I have hope that things will improve now that he's gone, but I think it will take a lot of work to repair Square-Enix's reputation with consumers.
---
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji
#6Devilman_AmonPosted 4/17/2013 5:34:16 PM
Seifer_us posted...
I seriously doubt it's because of anything Nomura did or didn't do. I personally think Yoichi Wada was playing favorites with Toriyama and allocating a lot of resources to his Final Fantasy XIII projects while leaving the Versus team relatively under-staffed and also pushing Nomura to do character designs for multiple other projects and push out more handheld Kingdom Hearts titles. I mean, why on earth would they dedicate resources to the Agni's Philosophy tech demo instead of putting them on helping get Versus finished? Why allocate staff to a third Lightning title when you could put them on Versus?

In short, I think it was simply a case of poor management and probably has a lot to do with why Wada resigned. I have hope that things will improve now that he's gone, but I think it will take a lot of work to repair Square-Enix's reputation with consumers.

This
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#7ThamauturgePosted 4/17/2013 5:35:50 PM
FFXIV
---
Official Wiegraf Folles of the FFXV board
Currently playing: Dark Souls, Uncharted 2, Crisis Core: FF7, Ratchet Collection, REmake
#8dj___rollPosted 4/17/2013 6:50:32 PM
Quote:Or rather, why the lack of new, good information? Anyone got any?

soon

@Excuse_Me
Needing to put out remakes or half sequels to raise more money to finish it without going bankrupt maybe.

If you're looking for stupid responses the first 4-5 in this topic will take care of that for you.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerGuides 1.10
#9pixel378Posted 4/17/2013 6:53:19 PM
The game went into development hell OR Nomura decided he wasn't happy with what he could do on ps3 according to what he wanted to accomplish with the game. In both cases the game moves to ps4 with Sony helping move the progress forward and renaming the game to FF15 and on ps4 only to give Sony a megaton.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#10Devilman_AmonPosted 4/17/2013 6:57:20 PM
pixel378 posted...
The game went into development hell OR Nomura decided he wasn't happy with what he could do on ps3 according to what he wanted to accomplish with the game. In both cases the game moves to ps4 with Sony helping move the progress forward and renaming the game to FF15 and on ps4 only to give Sony a megaton.

Square's not going to release Versus XIII alongside XIII, XIII-2, XIII LR, XIV 1.0. or XIV 2.0 what part of that logic don't you understand?
The simple mention of the game alone by them puts them in fear of cannibalizing any potential for those aforementioned games to sell...
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)