This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

worst crime you have done in a game

#1jrr18Posted 4/17/2013 7:47:26 PM
I once killed every one in skyrim for a trophy. How about you?
---
Victory over the leprechaun werewolves through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#2zyrax2301Posted 4/17/2013 7:49:54 PM(edited)
There isn't a trophy for that you sick bastard!

I kidnapped a bunch of villagers from their homes, locked them in underground cells and had them mate for me.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#3jrr18(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 7:51:28 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
There isn't a trophy for that you sick bastard!

I kidnapped a bunch of villagers from their homes, locked them in underground cells and had them mate for me.

there is one for getting a bounty in every hold mass murder seemed the fastest way to do it.
---
PSN jrr101
#4beloved_slackerPosted 4/17/2013 7:52:40 PM
I once put a grenade in someone's pocket in fallout 3 and they exploded.

Felt a little bad about it. Only did it for the trophy.
---
PSN: techno234
#5skeithxthPosted 4/17/2013 7:53:11 PM
The entirety of Bioshock Infinite. You know the whole...brutally murdering people in public places in full view with a saw and kicking them off the world 300 style after ripping their hearts out while rifling through the trash and other such places for what could be a year old hotdog or piece of cake...

...and no one really questioning it or caring, thing.

So I guess I also got away with it, too.
---
Yo Sephiroth, I'm really happy for you, and imma let you finish but Kefka Palazzo is the best Final Fantasy villain of all time.
#6VarronPosted 4/17/2013 7:53:23 PM
Got some dude to trust me in Fallout 3, robbed him, then shot him in the head. I felt really bad afterwards...but the loot was amazing.
---
PSN: Snippuh
Raptr: Snippuh
#7GoatJugSoupPosted 4/17/2013 7:56:07 PM
I blew up megaton in fallout 3 just to see what it would look like
---
http://psnprofiles.com/goatjugsoup1278
GW2 Character Name: Ranger Goat of Yogi, Guild: Knights of Chicken
#8thisranksPosted 4/17/2013 8:12:19 PM
Not that i would personally call killing slavers a crime, but since murder is murder i guess this would count.

I went to Paradise Falls, loaded up my Terrible shotgun, then proceeded to kill everyone that wasn't a child. I damn well enjoyed it, too.

I've played almost all of the GTA games so it's quite possible i did something that could be considered a nastier crime in one of them.
---
She blinded me with region ....
Yuki Nagato, Mafuyu Oribe, Kurumu Korono, and Himari Noihara FTW
#9jrr18(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 8:20:41 PM
thisranks posted...
Not that i would personally call killing slavers a crime, but since murder is murder i guess this would count.

I went to Paradise Falls, loaded up my Terrible shotgun, then proceeded to kill everyone that wasn't a child. I damn well enjoyed it, too.

I've played almost all of the GTA games so it's quite possible i did something that could be considered a nastier crime in one of them.

you did it wrong get lincons hat, gun,a suit and then go civil war on those slaver A*******
---
PSN jrr101
#10Devil_wings00Posted 4/17/2013 8:30:21 PM
skeithxth posted...
The entirety of Bioshock Infinite. You know the whole...brutally murdering people in public places in full view with a saw and kicking them off the world 300 style after ripping their hearts out while rifling through the trash and other such places for what could be a year old hotdog or piece of cake...

...and no one really questioning it or caring, thing.

So I guess I also got away with it, too.

Guys over at cracked summed it up nicely:

"Did you just make that cops head explode with a rotating meat hook while also setting him on fire?"

"Ya, I'm the hero"

Or something along those lines ;p
---
3570k @ 1.260v - 4.6Ghz, GTX 580 @ 980/2106, ASUS Sabertooth z77, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHZ, Intel 335 SSD (boot).