This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

worst crime you have done in a game

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. worst crime you have done in a game

User Info: jrr18

jrr18
3 years ago#1
I once killed every one in skyrim for a trophy. How about you?
Victory over the leprechaun werewolves through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101

User Info: zyrax2301

zyrax2301
3 years ago#2
There isn't a trophy for that you sick bastard!

I kidnapped a bunch of villagers from their homes, locked them in underground cells and had them mate for me.
Why? Because **** you is why.

jrr18
3 years ago#3
zyrax2301 posted...
There isn't a trophy for that you sick bastard!

I kidnapped a bunch of villagers from their homes, locked them in underground cells and had them mate for me.

there is one for getting a bounty in every hold mass murder seemed the fastest way to do it.
PSN jrr101

User Info: beloved_slacker

beloved_slacker
3 years ago#4
I once put a grenade in someone's pocket in fallout 3 and they exploded.

Felt a little bad about it. Only did it for the trophy.
PSN: techno234

User Info: skeithxth

skeithxth
3 years ago#5
The entirety of Bioshock Infinite. You know the whole...brutally murdering people in public places in full view with a saw and kicking them off the world 300 style after ripping their hearts out while rifling through the trash and other such places for what could be a year old hotdog or piece of cake...

...and no one really questioning it or caring, thing.

So I guess I also got away with it, too.
Yo Sephiroth, I'm really happy for you, and imma let you finish but Kefka Palazzo is the best Final Fantasy villain of all time.

User Info: Varron

Varron
3 years ago#6
Got some dude to trust me in Fallout 3, robbed him, then shot him in the head. I felt really bad afterwards...but the loot was amazing.
PSN: Snippuh
Raptr: Snippuh

User Info: GoatJugSoup

GoatJugSoup
3 years ago#7
I blew up megaton in fallout 3 just to see what it would look like
http://psnprofiles.com/goatjugsoup1278
GW2 Character Name: Ranger Goat of Yogi, Guild: Knights of Chicken

User Info: thisranks

thisranks
3 years ago#8
Not that i would personally call killing slavers a crime, but since murder is murder i guess this would count.

I went to Paradise Falls, loaded up my Terrible shotgun, then proceeded to kill everyone that wasn't a child. I damn well enjoyed it, too.

I've played almost all of the GTA games so it's quite possible i did something that could be considered a nastier crime in one of them.
She blinded me with region ....
Yuki Nagato, Mafuyu Oribe, Kurumu Korono, and Himari Noihara FTW

jrr18
3 years ago#9
thisranks posted...
Not that i would personally call killing slavers a crime, but since murder is murder i guess this would count.

I went to Paradise Falls, loaded up my Terrible shotgun, then proceeded to kill everyone that wasn't a child. I damn well enjoyed it, too.

I've played almost all of the GTA games so it's quite possible i did something that could be considered a nastier crime in one of them.

you did it wrong get lincons hat, gun,a suit and then go civil war on those slaver A*******
PSN jrr101

User Info: Devil_wings00

Devil_wings00
3 years ago#10
skeithxth posted...
The entirety of Bioshock Infinite. You know the whole...brutally murdering people in public places in full view with a saw and kicking them off the world 300 style after ripping their hearts out while rifling through the trash and other such places for what could be a year old hotdog or piece of cake...

...and no one really questioning it or caring, thing.

So I guess I also got away with it, too.

Guys over at cracked summed it up nicely:

"Did you just make that cops head explode with a rotating meat hook while also setting him on fire?"

"Ya, I'm the hero"

Or something along those lines ;p
3570k @ 1.260v - 4.6Ghz, GTX 580 @ 980/2106, ASUS Sabertooth z77, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHZ, Intel 335 SSD (boot).
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. worst crime you have done in a game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived