This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

worst crime you have done in a game

#61ZurrurPosted 4/20/2013 5:16:56 AM
Pick up and throw loli girl of a cliff in Dragon's Dogma
#62QwelzaarKanePosted 4/20/2013 5:19:22 AM
Killing a few children or attacking and enslaving encampments of tribals. Take your pick.
---
http://i.imgur.com/msYQbAw.gif
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/QwelzaarKane.png
#63calhoun1389Posted 4/20/2013 7:38:27 AM
Also made several friends in the Sims 3 and when they would come over I would go into edit mode and box them in. I would make every wall a window and put a chair in front of the glass cage so my sim could watch them die.

I'm now going to do this...
---
The thing about speculation is that it makes a spec out of you and some guy name Lation.. which has nothing to do with me. - Gregory House M.D.
#64Maaka198Posted 4/20/2013 7:51:54 AM
Killed Gary Coleman and pissed on his dead body.
#65deathsaber79Posted 4/22/2013 8:50:56 AM
Maaka198 posted...
Killed Gary Coleman and pissed on his dead body.

I remember that. Of course, the started that particular melee with some gasoline and a match- you then find yourself in this epic gun battle with Gary Coleman while he is lit on fire.

LOL, I'm sure I pissed on his smoldering and charred corpse too.
#66deathsaber79Posted 4/22/2013 8:55:26 AM
Also, for postal 2.

(walk up to some girl and unzip your unit) - She proceeds to stare and laugh at you.

You proceed to pee on her and she's disgusted- you move your pee stream to her face and aim at her open mouth.

She gags and proceeds to start barfing.

Mid barf, I whack her head off with a shovel- watch as a mix of bark and blood still fountains out of her neck stump.

Light corpse on fire till charred, and piss it out.

Play fetch with a stray dog using her dismembered head, and then later fling it as horrified passerbys.

good times
#67rahmed51387Posted 4/22/2013 11:05:34 AM
I've done a good number of these as well...

but one I took personal pleasure in was back in MGS3 & 4... using a guard as a meat shield, letting him take all the gunfire, and then finishing him off myself by slitting his throat.

Even more satisfying that I was able to do that to an actual player on MGO.

Wow, I'm going to hell. XD
---
PSN:LonelyDesperado
MissTFayed: rahmed51387 - You got the surfer accent. You are officially the smartest person on here.
#68kyonurikaPosted 4/22/2013 11:31:09 AM
Fable 2 - where you lure people to that wheel of death game thing where ya sacrifice everyone lol .

And in silk road robbing caravans lol