This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen is pretty much the GOTY edition right?

#21SgtBass8705Posted 4/19/2013 1:05:35 AM
jubjub360 posted...
ElectricMole posted...
Dragons Dogma : DD
Deep Down : DD

DD

DeeDee

DeeDee get out of my laboratory!!!

Omg are you marathoning it on Netflix too??
---
PSN: JoshD8705
#22jubjub360Posted 4/19/2013 1:07:15 AM
SgtBass8705 posted...
jubjub360 posted...
ElectricMole posted...
Dragons Dogma : DD
Deep Down : DD

DD

DeeDee

DeeDee get out of my laboratory!!!

Omg are you marathoning it on Netflix too??

I totally was :D
#23POOKISTANPosted 4/19/2013 1:23:35 AM
SgtBass8705 posted...
POOKISTAN posted...
Question for those who got the DLC: Is it worth getting? I was told "No." Like, basically they reuse all the enemies already in the game but just give you new equipment - Is that accurate?

anything that was worth having in the DLC can be gifted to you by a friend without you ever having to pay for the DLC, because it's all already on the disc just locked, but the Dark Arisen expansion is like a DD 1.5, and has all the DLC included.

What do you mean "[it] is like DD 1.5"? What's the selling point if there's no new monsters to encounter?
#24Poopcorn13Posted 4/19/2013 5:23:40 AM
POOKISTAN posted...
SgtBass8705 posted...
POOKISTAN posted...
Question for those who got the DLC: Is it worth getting? I was told "No." Like, basically they reuse all the enemies already in the game but just give you new equipment - Is that accurate?

anything that was worth having in the DLC can be gifted to you by a friend without you ever having to pay for the DLC, because it's all already on the disc just locked, but the Dark Arisen expansion is like a DD 1.5, and has all the DLC included.

What do you mean "[it] is like DD 1.5"? What's the selling point if there's no new monsters to encounter?

Who said there wasn't? There are plenty of new monsters, look up any Dark Arisen video.
---
You am no real super sand. - Virginia