This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What games on other consoles do you wish you bought for PS3 instead?

#1NettoSaitoPosted 4/18/2013 3:22:24 PM
This should go without saying, but this topic is for anyone out there who has other systems with multiplatform games. Xbox 360, PC, or even the Wii U. So, anyway, are there any games you bought for another system that you wish you had on the PS3 instead? As for me, there's a lot.....

I have over 30,000 gamer score on XBL which is something I really don't plan on using anymore. If the rumors about the 720 are true, I'll be going with Sony and Nintendo next gen instead (already have a Wii U actually). Really I would have loved to have most of these games on the PS3, but I know I'd never get myself to rebuy them/redo all of that work.

I would have had at least 4 more platinum trophies, been quite a few levels higher than I am now, and I would still be playing quite a few of my older games as well. I most likely would have stuck with Battlefield 3 if I got it for the PS3 instead for example, and I would have had more trophies to collect to keep me busy with the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection as well.

So, what about you guys?
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | Nintendo Network - [NettoSaito]
Netto's Game Room - http://nettosgameroom.blogspot.com/
#2JerichoDarkstarPosted 4/18/2013 3:25:43 PM
I have several Guitar Hero's for the 360. I really want them for the PS3, but I would have to buy guitar, drum, and mic controllers + the games themselves. The only thing that's annoying about it is whenever my friends come over, I have to swap the cables for my 360 (it's the only game I still play on it). Plus, getting random achievements just make me feel sadder :(
---
I'll make a big enough ruckus for everyone.
PSN: DarkSilverCloud
#3NettoSaito(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 1:30:21 PM
That's another issue for me as well.... I've got quite a few Rock Band games on my 360, but since my disc drive is broken, I can't play them.
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | Nintendo Network - [NettoSaito]
Netto's Game Room - http://nettosgameroom.blogspot.com/