This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Nothing makes me happier than to hear that DmC is doing poorly

#131theshovellerPosted 4/19/2013 7:21:27 AM
InfiniteDemise posted...
theshoveller posted...
InfiniteDemise posted...
Rather reject my goddam citizen than be looked at by others knowing that you're part of my group.

Not me. I find it much easier to shove him out in front of the group and go "Nope, you've been stripped of your e-Merican rights. You can't say you're American and make the rest of us look bad anymore. Guys, he's all yours."

Then again, mob rule always seems like a great idea until you're the one shoved out there, so...

That works too, guess I'll have to dig out my torch and pitchfork.

I have a torchfork. It's collapsible, has a pitchfork on one end, torch on the other (with a starter!) and fits in your pocket. Pretty handy for Flash Angry Mobs.
---
You ever meet one of those Don Quixote types and just wonder "What the hell are they thinking?"
#132calhoun1389Posted 4/19/2013 7:38:41 AM
I personally loved how Capcom looked at these two games and only came to 3 conclusions:

1. Delayed response to the expanding digital contents market
2. Decline in quality due to excessive outsourcing
3. Insufficient coordination between marketing and game development divisions in overseas markets

Where's #4: "We ignored the wants of the fans and did whatever the hell we wanted with the franchises"? Seriously, listening to the fans and not making unwanted and drastic changes is more important than ignoring DLC when it comes to sales of well established franchises.
---
The thing about speculation is that it makes a spec out of you and some guy name Lation.. which has nothing to do with me. - Gregory House M.D.
#133BLACK_HUNTEXPosted 4/19/2013 11:50:10 AM
TC do you even DmC?
#134HorrorSindicatePosted 4/19/2013 12:08:45 PM(edited)
CrimsonGear80 posted...
Nothing makes me happier to see that when I'm feeling down, I can come to topics like this and know that at least I'm not a scumbag hoping for people to lose their jobs because they made a video game.

Thanks Gamefaqs!

If moral superiority is your thing I hope for the death of numerous people on daily basis. Many of which haven't done anything substantial to deserve it. Also I don't think much of people who reveal in moral superiority because they sound kind of like passive aggressive hippies.

BTW I don't get the OP all that much. I find Capcom's utter amazement at the this event to be amusing but that's really all the emotional content I get from their Revelation. CC's on a huge decline and until their BoD or whoever's calling the shots switches out I hold no hope for them overall. They do manage to put out an interesting legacy title a couple times a year due to them having an amazing Back Catalog of games (DMC HD, Okami, Ducktales and more works that are currently untapped).
---
I've seen the future, baby: it is murder
#135CrimsonGear80Posted 4/19/2013 12:07:33 PM
If moral superiority is your thing I hope for the death of numerous people on daily basis. Many of which haven't done anything substantial to deserve it. Also I don't think much of people who reveal in moral superiority because they sound kind of like passive aggressive hippies.

It's not cool to hate yourself.
---
Glad DmC shipped a million copies and was a success. Supporting risk-takers and change is how the industry grows.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#136HorrorSindicatePosted 4/19/2013 12:09:29 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...

It's not cool to hate yourself.

I'm Amoral so I can't have moral superiority.
---
I've seen the future, baby: it is murder
#137HolyMcmolyPosted 4/19/2013 12:10:14 PM
Japanese games have the WORST fanboys, whether it be Devil May Cry or Dark Souls. And, oddly enough, the fans I'm referring to never seem to be Japanese.
#138CrimsonGear80Posted 4/19/2013 12:18:05 PM
I'm Amoral so I can't have moral superiority.

if the random dude on the internet says so.
---
Glad DmC shipped a million copies and was a success. Supporting risk-takers and change is how the industry grows.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#139theshovellerPosted 4/19/2013 1:16:28 PM
HolyMcmoly posted...
Japanese games have the WORST fanboys, whether it be Devil May Cry or Dark Souls. And, oddly enough, the fans I'm referring to never seem to be Japanese.

Hey, they are TOO Japanese!

.... In their hearts. And their minds.

........... But not in their family tree. Or on their birth certificate.
---
You ever meet one of those Don Quixote types and just wonder "What the hell are they thinking?"
#140ScreamingMidgetPosted 4/19/2013 1:39:36 PM
HolyMcmoly posted...

I see Western game fanboys that are far worse on a daily basis.