This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PlayStation 3 RPG Questions

#1JackyBoyJaneyGiPosted 4/18/2013 6:23:32 PM
Question 1: Why hasn't Konami released 'Suikoden II' on the PlayStation Store? Are they aware it's one of the best RPG's on the original PlayStation? Are they aware it's very rare and easily costs over $100? Do they even care? Also, do you think if I constantly message Konami on their Facebook page demanding they release 'Suikoden II', will they give in? If they block my Facebook account from their page. I'll make another one and keep pestering them until they release it just to shut me up. Like in Shawshank Redemption.

Question 2: Why hasn't Sony upgraded the PlayStation 3's 256 MB of RAM. This is the reason why games like Fallout 3 and Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim lag on the PlayStation 3. The Xbox 360 was released a year before and had 512 MB of RAM. The PS3 had slightly better graphics (like 10%), but otherwise, the Xbox 360 had superior specs. The only downside was the Red Ring of Death and discs that scratch easily. The PlayStation 3 was also more expensive at the launch date so I don't understand how it could be less powerful. If Sony upgraded the PS3's RAM to 1 GB, then the games would run very well and have no lagging. The PS4's RAM is said to be 8 GB which is very powerful.

Question 3: Why is their no plans for a Final Fantasy VII remake. SquareSoft or SquareEnix, who cares. Anyway they said a remake of Final Fantasy VII would take too long to make. Yet they were able to make a Final Fantasy VII movie sequel with cutting edge graphics, a prequel to Final Fantasy VII on the PSP, Final Fantasy XIII, a sequel to that game, and other sequels in the future. They were also able to release Final Fantasy XIV (which was a bomb) and plans for a remake of Final Fantasy XIV. So I'm not buying it, they just don't want to listen to the fans. The customer is always right and never mess with success. Final Fantasy VII is one of the greatest RPGs in history and deserves a new game with modern graphics.
#2zyrax2301Posted 4/18/2013 6:25:56 PM
1. I dunno

2. Because consoles don't change their specs. Increasing RAM would make older consoles unable to play new games.

3. They probably don't wanna crap all over their biggest game.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#3ShineboxerPosted 4/18/2013 6:26:41 PM
Because I said no.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti SLI | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#4JackyBoyJaneyGi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 6:28:11 PM
"2. Because consoles don't change their specs. Increasing RAM would make older consoles unable to play new games."

The PSP 3000 has 64 MB of RAM while the original PSP has 32 MB of RAM. So you were wrong.
#5zyrax2301Posted 4/18/2013 6:30:14 PM
That's not a console.
---
#6JackyBoyJaneyGi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 6:31:41 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
That's not a console.

The most recent PlayStation 2 has 299 MHz CPU, the original PS2 model had 294 MHz. You're still wrong.
#7zyrax2301Posted 4/18/2013 6:36:38 PM
OK, I give up. Ask Sony why they haven't done it.
---