This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Local multiplayer turn based RPG?

#11MwarriorHieiPosted 4/18/2013 9:13:38 PM
turn based as in competitive or co-op? if co-op just choose characters for each to control and hand off the controller when their turn for actions is up.
---
http://i.imgur.com/TQEciMP.jpg
#12antoinejonesPosted 4/18/2013 9:36:39 PM
Alltra posted...
Yeah...MP and RPGs don't go all that well together. As you can plainly tell by the suggestions above.

white knight chronicles except its not local mp
---
My first time and day in Jeuno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
#13Vincent137Posted 4/18/2013 10:09:25 PM
antoinejones posted...
Alltra posted...
Yeah...MP and RPGs don't go all that well together. As you can plainly tell by the suggestions above.

white knight chronicles except its not local mp

and come this june no co op
#14majin nemesisPosted 4/19/2013 4:48:33 AM
luigi4728 posted...
final fantasy 5 and 6 have multiplayer

add FF9 to that list too
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#15BurnsideGX3Posted 4/19/2013 4:53:02 AM
Yeah, I'd get Final Fantasy 9.. My favorite by far, and has a sort of co-op when battling.
#16echa_OnePosted 4/19/2013 10:09:17 AM
Local multiplayer turn-based RPG?

It's really rare to see such multiplayer that it's easier to just share the controller with your wife and son. I mean, the game is turn based and you share your turn on the controller.
---
There is a board for RPG, you know:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/220-rpgs-everything-else
#17shaftymcnasty(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 12:24:55 PM
Well, she likes being involved in the combat of ToGf more now that we are 13 or so hours into it. I guess I like she would have more fun if she was doing more outside of combat. I know she played FFVII and liked it. I'm playing through it for the first time now and like it. I played 8 when it was pretty new. We have both Borderlands games but she doesn't like the first person perspective. We don't have a son btw, stupid auto correct on my tablet. The wife does love playing Pokemon quite a bit. I'm into all kinds of games but she doesn't like the FPS style or most platformers. Maybe turn based isn't the best thing for us but it's a style we both enjoy.