This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So many good games coming out this year...but no money

#1BladeDog911Posted 4/18/2013 7:43:45 PM
MGS5: The phantom pain (and ground zeroes if its seperate)
Lords of Shadow 2
The Last of Us
Remember Me
Project X zone
Tales of Xillia (i have the jp version tho)
Saints Row 4
Lost planet 3
GTA5
Rayman Legends
Batman Arkham Origins
Beyond: Two Souls
Assassin's creed 4
Pokemon X & Y

:(
#2BeknessPosted 4/18/2013 7:45:02 PM
work out a budget and try and save money
---
BB<3BB 18.9.2011
No you bad
#3warrenmatsPosted 4/18/2013 7:46:06 PM
Lords of Shadow 2 got delayed, so that's one off the list for you.

Just ave up money and get the one's you really want. And ask some of them on your birthday or Christmas :P
---
:D
#4zyrax2301Posted 4/18/2013 7:47:50 PM
Not having spare money to spent on gaming probably indicates you're spending it elsewhere where it is more worthwhile...which would be a good thing I guess.

Or it could mean you're not earning enough. Which would be bad.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#5Eternal_StrikePosted 4/18/2013 7:48:53 PM
if your really tight on money you can rent some of those games.

The Last of Us
Remember Me
Batman Arkham Origins
Beyond: Two Souls

these will probably be around 10 hours or less.
#6indie_animatorPosted 4/18/2013 8:38:31 PM
If one can't afford games, there's always the waiting game. Christmas and/or birthday.
---
But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. (James 1:4)
#7DevilTears604Posted 4/18/2013 8:42:32 PM
Well, my game purchases so far this year has been:

DmC: Devil May Cry
Bioshock Infinite
Injustice: Gods Among Us

I'm planning on buying Last of Us and GTA5 this year. I've spent about $40 on PSN items so far this year. I also got Dead Space 3 for my birthday. I'll also note that I paid for Injustice and GTA5 in full with Gamestop credit.

Got a new truck payment and gonna start university in the fall, so I understand being on a budget lol.
---
Day One buys for 2013: Devil may Cry, Dead Space 3, GoW: Ascension, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto V
#8indie_animatorPosted 4/18/2013 8:47:05 PM
Or waiting until the money arrives (hopefully).

I'm fortunate in that my brother, who I visit on weekends has a PS3 (I don't) & gets games once in a while. Games I'd like us to get include Naruto UNS3, Double Dragon Neon, and Virtua Fighter 5FS.

Maybe narrow down your list a bit more.

Hope finances improve soon.
---
But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. (James 1:4)
#9StephieGamerPosted 4/18/2013 9:12:29 PM
Most Redbox machines (the movie rental vending machines) have video games now.
$2 a game, due back the following day at 9pm.
So rent a game Saturday morning and you'll have all weekend to beat a brand new game for $2.
I've done it a bunch of times with new games like Crysis 3 and God Of War Ascension.
But for some reason all my local Redbox machines don't have the PS3 version of Tomb Raider or Bioshock Infinite, only the 360 versions.
---
My name's Reggie. I'm about kickin' ass. I'm about takin' names. And we're about makin' games.
#10carsaucePosted 4/18/2013 9:20:39 PM
Seriously.. What a year and BIOSHOCK INFINITE, really started it all with a bang, next week is STAR TREK AND DEADLY PREMONITION DIRECTOR CUT and then June it's THE LAST OF US and then more games later on and then GTA 5 in Sept!

It's times like this I'm glad I landed a new job! lol
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous