This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I love these Lego games!

#1carsaucePosted 4/18/2013 9:34:38 PM
Now that they also have voice in the future releases , it's just seems so much better and fun, currently playing Lego LOTR on PS3 , and I'm having a blast, it's time I buy all the Lego games now, and that new Wii U Lego game looks awesome as well, but I love these games , anyone else enjoy these games?

I now want to play the Lego Batman 2 , man I wonder is the next series they would use? I hope it is TMNT!, that would so rock!
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#2StephieGamerPosted 4/18/2013 10:06:03 PM
I love the Lego games, especially the Star Wars ones.
---
My name's Reggie. I'm about kickin' ass. I'm about takin' names. And we're about makin' games.
#3DevilTears604Posted 4/18/2013 10:09:55 PM
I've never played the Lego games. Are they really that good?
---
Day One buys for 2013: Devil may Cry, Dead Space 3, GoW: Ascension, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto V
#4godslayer61Posted 4/18/2013 10:10:27 PM
ya the lego undercover for wii u is by far the best and it just wouldent be the same on the ps3 or 360 becausae the gamepad adds alot to that game,any way if you like lego games you must try that one .
---
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975------3ds-077730466718
#5carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 10:15:05 PM
DevilTears604 posted...
I've never played the Lego games. Are they really that good?

They are amazing, and if you enjoy LOTR?, then you are gonna love this , they really know what they are doing , when maki g such Lego games. LOTR Lego style is just too good to be true , the old classic games are ok I mean the star wars full version is still awesome I recommend that game and I'm going to get the Harry potter ones later on, :)
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#6dankanefanPosted 4/18/2013 10:34:33 PM
I love them! I can't wait to play the Wii U one. My favorite are the Lego Batman games.
---
Sac City Gamer - http://www.saccitygamer.wordpress.com
@SacCityGamer ~ www.facebook.com/SacCityGamer
#7Devilman_AmonPosted 4/18/2013 10:54:07 PM
There's no Lego Galaxy Rangers, Lego Ninja Turtles or Lego Gatchaman game though...
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#8king_maddenPosted 4/18/2013 10:55:15 PM
godslayer61 posted...
ya the lego undercover for wii u is by far the best and it just wouldent be the same on the ps3 or 360 becausae the gamepad adds alot to that game,any way if you like lego games you must try that one .

what does the gamepad add?

it looks like something that will eventually come out for the other consoles.
#9SpurnerPosted 4/18/2013 11:06:54 PM(edited)
I loved the Lego Star Wars games. I'm currently finishing up Batman and have Batman 2 in the on-deck circle. Eventually, I will pick up LotR and the Marvel one, when it comes out.

Edit: It's a secret to everyone.
#10WantedOutlawPosted 4/18/2013 11:13:22 PM
Lego games are fun and probably don't get the recognition they should because people think they're too childish.
The Lego Star Wars games a pretty great, as are the Indiana Jones ones. I've been playing Lego Batman 2 for a few days and it's pretty great too. Flying around Gotham as Superman is a blast.