This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recommendations for more games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Recommendations for more games

User Info: hmmdonuts99

hmmdonuts99
3 years ago#1
I'm looking to playing more games now that summer vacation is starting in a few weeks. To help give a quick view on my taste in games, I have bought:

Uncharted 3 - came with the ps3. I thought it was awesome although the last part of the game felt kinda ehhh
Tales of Graces f - kind of playing just to get through the f arc now. I didn't enjoy the story at all
Ninja Gaiden RE - fun game but only in it for the fights. Story here isn't good either
Tomb Raider - fun game, love it despite reminding me of Uncharted
Infamous 2 - fun game

Yeah, I know I probably haven't made the best choices in games but those looked the most interesting to me when I decided to buy them. I am very interested in getting Nier soon since I have heard that the story is awesome and I like a good number of songs that I have come across on youtube. Tales of Xillia is supposed to have a pretty decent story so I will probably trade out Graces for it. As of now those are my tastes and hoping to find some good gems.

User Info: DevilTears604

DevilTears604
3 years ago#2
Based on that list, I would recommend three series:

The God of War series: pretty much a staple of any PS library
The Batman: Arkham games
The Darksiders games.
Day One buys for 2013: Devil may Cry, Dead Space 3, GoW: Ascension, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto V

User Info: SgtBass8705

SgtBass8705
3 years ago#3
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen launches on the 23rd at $40 new Highly recommend it.

Sleeping Dogs - great sandbox title. It was supposed to be the new True Crimes game, but ended up switching hands alot. It still turned out great.

Those are my 2 highest suggestions out of all the games I own.
PSN: JoshD8705

User Info: SgtBass8705

SgtBass8705
3 years ago#4
Also Ni No Kuni, but it may feel childish to you. For me that was actually refreshing it was nice to feel young for a bit.
PSN: JoshD8705

User Info: Lockheart34

Lockheart34
3 years ago#5
If you're looking for something with a good enough story, try Deux Ex: Human Revolution and Bioshock.
PSN: Kamurotetsu

User Info: Devilman_Amon

Devilman_Amon
3 years ago#6
Infamous Festival of Blood
Fist of the North Star
Tales of Xillia (when it comes out)
Resonance of Fate
Ni No Kuni
Yakuza 3 & 4
Vanquish
DMC HD Collection
Bayonetta
Anarchy Reigns
DMC4
MGR
God Hand
Gundam Extreme VS
Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll
Saint Seiya
Sleeping Dogs
Gungrave Overdose
Persona 3 FES
(\__/)
(='.'=)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Recommendations for more games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived