This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recommendations for more games

#1hmmdonuts99Posted 4/18/2013 9:17:22 PM
I'm looking to playing more games now that summer vacation is starting in a few weeks. To help give a quick view on my taste in games, I have bought:

Uncharted 3 - came with the ps3. I thought it was awesome although the last part of the game felt kinda ehhh
Tales of Graces f - kind of playing just to get through the f arc now. I didn't enjoy the story at all
Ninja Gaiden RE - fun game but only in it for the fights. Story here isn't good either
Tomb Raider - fun game, love it despite reminding me of Uncharted
Infamous 2 - fun game

Yeah, I know I probably haven't made the best choices in games but those looked the most interesting to me when I decided to buy them. I am very interested in getting Nier soon since I have heard that the story is awesome and I like a good number of songs that I have come across on youtube. Tales of Xillia is supposed to have a pretty decent story so I will probably trade out Graces for it. As of now those are my tastes and hoping to find some good gems.
#2DevilTears604Posted 4/18/2013 9:21:21 PM
Based on that list, I would recommend three series:

The God of War series: pretty much a staple of any PS library
The Batman: Arkham games
The Darksiders games.
---
Day One buys for 2013: Devil may Cry, Dead Space 3, GoW: Ascension, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto V
#3SgtBass8705Posted 4/18/2013 9:36:58 PM
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen launches on the 23rd at $40 new Highly recommend it.

Sleeping Dogs - great sandbox title. It was supposed to be the new True Crimes game, but ended up switching hands alot. It still turned out great.

Those are my 2 highest suggestions out of all the games I own.
---
PSN: JoshD8705
#4SgtBass8705Posted 4/18/2013 9:40:02 PM
Also Ni No Kuni, but it may feel childish to you. For me that was actually refreshing it was nice to feel young for a bit.
---
PSN: JoshD8705
#5Lockheart34Posted 4/18/2013 9:56:02 PM
If you're looking for something with a good enough story, try Deux Ex: Human Revolution and Bioshock.
---
PSN: Kamurotetsu
#6Devilman_AmonPosted 4/18/2013 10:08:00 PM
Infamous Festival of Blood
Fist of the North Star
Tales of Xillia (when it comes out)
Resonance of Fate
Ni No Kuni
Yakuza 3 & 4
Vanquish
DMC HD Collection
Bayonetta