This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do some people have over 45,000 Trophies? do they have no life?

#1The_Big_DeekPosted 4/19/2013 7:30:32 AM
hows it possible they have over 45k trophies?

http://ps3trophies.com/leaderboard/

do they like have no life and play playstation 24 hours a day? shouldnt they die from doing that all day? i have like 2000 trophies since launch day. seriously how on earth do they have so many trophies or do they have like a squad of 10 people who play on the same account 24/7 ???? its not possible for 1 man to get than many trophies himself. he would die from that much videogaming like those koreans.
---
COD4 >>>>>> BO1 > BO2 >>>>> MW3 >> MW2 > COD3 > WAW > COD2 > COD1
#2toadiemanPosted 4/19/2013 7:31:44 AM
They have a team.
---
PSN: toadieman
#3Project-CanaanPosted 4/19/2013 7:32:29 AM
One of my friends told me he gets paid to go on other people's accounts and get them platinum trophies. -.-

I have no respect for those types of gamers, because they undoubtedly go "Ooh, look at this platinum trophy!" (that I didn't earn!)
#4Paragon-57Posted 4/19/2013 7:32:59 AM
You should send a PSN message to this 'Pockidrive' guy and ask him how he does it.
---
P a r a g o n - 5 7 was here!
Happy Gaming!
#5ps3_gamer_norgePosted 4/19/2013 7:33:15 AM
Friend,

Some people really enjoy trophies, but this leaderboards includes hackers.

You can hack to get 100% in games, and most of the top 100 are banned from other leaderboards.

The best leaderboards you can find on psnprofiles.com , yourgamercards.net and psntrophyleaders.com

But you shouldn't make fun of people for liking to play a lot of games for trophies

Thanks for sharing
---
sir George of london
#6CloneTheHeroPosted 4/19/2013 7:33:59 AM
Its robots
---
Currently Playing: PS Home, Ni no Kuni, NHL 13 / PSN - Fatal error83
#7SigmaHacielPosted 4/19/2013 7:34:12 AM
These people aren't gamers so much as trophy-whores.

It isn't hard to get all the crap cheap games on the PS3 and plat them in an afternoon.
---
Provoking other users to respond inappropriately = Troll
Even the most positive remark can provoke inappropriate responses. Thus, we ALL troll.
#8Project-CanaanPosted 4/19/2013 7:35:12 AM
Omg, s*** is totally hacked! I saw someone that platinumed Tales of Graces in a DAY. That's impossible. And there will be people who platted a game two years before it even came out. it's like c'mon... no one else is going to see that's completely obvious?
#9The_Big_Deek(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 7:35:40 AM
ps3_gamer_norge posted...
Friend,

Some people really enjoy trophies, but this leaderboards includes hackers.

You can hack to get 100% in games, and most of the top 100 are banned from other leaderboards.

The best leaderboards you can find on psnprofiles.com , yourgamercards.net and psntrophyleaders.com

But you shouldn't make fun of people for liking to play a lot of games for trophies

Thanks for sharing

if you have over 30,000 trophies you literally have no life cause youd have to play ps3 24 hours every day. so obviously then you wouldnt be able to have a life at all. how are they not afraid of dying like those korean gamers. they must be crazy.
---
#10The_Big_Deek(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 7:38:01 AM
Project-Canaan posted...
Omg, s*** is totally hacked! I saw someone that platinumed Tales of Graces in a DAY. That's impossible. And there will be people who platted a game two years before it even came out. it's like c'mon... no one else is going to see that's completely obvious?

yeh and they apparantly even get ALL the hard Online trophies in games where the online community is now DEAD since nobody is online in them. LOL are they doing the cfw 100% trophy hax?
---