This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Picked up Final Fantasy XIII for a buck

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Picked up Final Fantasy XIII for a buck
2 years ago#31
The real waste isn't 1 buck, it's your time.
2 years ago#32
Coasters aren't worth a $1 !
Now playing: Guacamelee
2 years ago#33
Well, part of the reason I'm liking it is cause I've been keeping an open mind about it. I've tried to play 7, 8, and 12 and I just couldn't get into them for one reason or another. So I haven't really played one since 6. I have no expectations on what I expect the game to be, which might be another reason why I'm liking, I'm not trying to compare it to other FFs.
Red Sox World Series Champions 2004 & 2007= My ID. PSN ID- rswsc0407
2 years ago#34
I still havent finished this game. I try to go back to it from time to time but it always feels like a chore much like ME and Hyperdimension Neptunia 1....

Even I was able to finish Last Rebellion over this and get much further in Enchanted Arms...
2 years ago#35
TC was somehow bragging about it, little did he know that he just got the worst game in existence.
The cycle of life and death continues. We will live. And they will die.
2 years ago#36
One of the best games I've ever played. I've beaten it several times now. I'm a few trophies away from the platinum. Forget all the haters in this topic. Most of them I bet haven't even played the game and are just jumping on the "hate FF13" bandwagon. Remember when everyone hated FF12? Now it's a revered classic all of a sudden. Haters gonna hate.
"He's dead! I love him.... Oh he's breathing.... Loser!"
2 years ago#37
Sand_Flare posted...
I payed $90 for it on release day.

Color me chagrined.

You can buy 90 copies today with that amount.
"PLAY at your own risk"
2 years ago#38
FF13 is a great game. The first half of the game is sub-par, but the game gets incredible as it goes on, and the post-game is amazing. Combat is a little un-intuitive at first, but experiment and try new things and you'll get it. Learn to use all your roles and don't regularly use auto-battle. Also, you don't need to rely on the stagger gauge to win battles, there are other ways to do tons of damage.
Kingdom Hearts: 3D>BbS>1>Days>Coded>ReCOM>2 >CoM
Final Fantasy: 10>13>7>12>6>4>1>2>10-2
2 years ago#39
I paid the full $60 buck on release day; the biggest waste of money this generation for me. I think it's a waste of a game, and a waste of time. I much rather have played and finished an other game in my backlog. It's the only FF game I have ever sold.
2 years ago#40
Nice! Who would turn down a $1 frisbee!
--- - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Picked up Final Fantasy XIII for a buck

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived