This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

most wanted HD packs

#31thisranksPosted 4/20/2013 7:20:36 AM
Ar tonelico 1+2. If we can't get a new Lunar i'd love to see some development team have the balls to bring Lunar 1+2 to a console instead of handhelds.

Same goes for Suikoden and Wild Arms. I'd love to see Alter Code F in HD.

Sadly i don't think we'll ever see Shadow Hearts 1-3 or Xenosaga either. It's a shame game development has become so expensive. I believe that is the biggest hurdle choking innovation and certain sequels ... even bigger than so called fanboys who are really acting like bandwagon hoppers because their personal expectations aren't being met.

Game development never has been about individuals and their personal expectations. That's why we have the choice of purchasing or passing on games. Whining about what you aren't getting makes those who do it look pathetic.
---
She blinded me with region ....
Yuki Nagato, Mafuyu Oribe, Kurumu Korono, and Himari Noihara FTW
#32riddlebox89Posted 4/20/2013 7:21:23 AM
Max Payne 1 and 2 HD

Grand Theft Auto 3, Vice City, San Andreas HD, Liberty/Vice City Stories I can do without.

A proper Silent Hill HD collection with the original voice acting for 3, include 4 and maybe Origins and have it not be a glitchy goddamned mess.

Resident Evil Outbreak 1 and 2 HD with online play and voice chat that works like, if you and the other people are in the same room, you can hear them, if you go into another room you can no longer hear them.

Mercenaries Playground of Destruction HD

SOCOM US Navy SEALS HD collection with online play.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#33NihiluxPosted 4/20/2013 7:22:03 AM
Star Ocean 1-3
Shadow Hearts 1-"3".
#34legendfirefoxPosted 4/20/2013 7:23:00 AM
Onimusha 1-3 HD Collection

Fatal Frame 1-3 HD Collection

A bundle of Clock Tower 3, Haunting Ground and Resident Evil 4 Horror triple pack :)

Time Splitters HD 1-3 Collection

Persona 3-4 HD collection

Nocturne in HD as a stand alone game.

Digital Devil Saga 1-2 HD Pack.

Megaman Classic collection and Megaman X collection in HD :)

Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy X/ X-2 is on the way :)
---
PSN - Legend-fox-86
#35Sp8cemanSpiffPosted 4/20/2013 7:28:32 AM
FFXII. So much detail was put into that game's assets, and it's just a real shame how very little of that comes through thanks to the original's low resolution, lack of AA and zero texture filtering.
---
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. -C.S. Lewis
#36newxo5678Posted 4/20/2013 7:32:13 AM
dark cloud 1+2 HD

kingdom hearts 2.5 HD remix

naruto ultimate ninja 1-4 HD
---
if i had a pet from any game ever it would be a shadow from kingdom hearts also http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-wii-u/65808746
#37gadragodPosted 4/20/2013 7:38:03 AM
No one would buy it, except for me, but I'd love a remastering of "the Getaway." I mean, HD textures, 1080p capability, 60 fps, and, preferably, an option that changes some of the controls to make them more "modernized." I think that would be freakin' awesome.
#38Sp8cemanSpiffPosted 4/20/2013 7:43:53 AM
I'd also like an updated Haunting Ground. Loved that game.
---
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. -C.S. Lewis
#39seafoamwinterPosted 4/20/2013 7:54:59 AM
Starfox Adventures HD
---
You don't get enough credit
#40darthsniderPosted 4/20/2013 7:59:15 AM
Star Wars Battlefront 2 HD (Or just release 3!)

Crisis Core+Type-0+Dissidia Duodecim on the PS3 would be awesome.

Final Fantasy XII as well.

And a handful of Gamecube games.

Pretty much it for me.
---
PSN: Darth_Snider