This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Capcom regrets working with Western developers - Development back to Japan

#1Jx1010Posted 4/20/2013 11:49:27 AM
According to this article,
after the failure of new DMC and Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City....
Capcom shifts development back to Japan

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/04/18/capcom-cancels-gamesplans-to-sell-more-dlc-shifts-development-back-in-japan/

plus more DLC, but thats not new
#2jubjub360Posted 4/20/2013 11:51:03 AM
So you create another topic about the same thing and then assume that's what they're saying?
#3SigmaHacielPosted 4/20/2013 11:51:50 AM
jubjub360 posted...
So you create another topic about the same thing and then assume that's what they're saying?

"shifts-development-back-in-japan/"

Actually IN the link.
---
Provoking other users to respond inappropriately = Troll
Even the most positive remark can provoke inappropriate responses. Thus, we ALL troll.
#4jubjub360Posted 4/20/2013 11:54:18 AM
SigmaHaciel posted...
jubjub360 posted...

Actually IN the link.

Where does it say that capcom regrets working with western developers? I know what the article says, especially when the TC already created the same topic the other day, and no where does it say that they regret working with western developers.
#5SigmaHacielPosted 4/20/2013 11:55:06 AM
jubjub360 posted...
SigmaHaciel posted...
jubjub360 posted...

Actually IN the link.

Where does it say that capcom regrets working with western developers? I know what the article says, especially when the TC already created the same topic the other day, and no where does it say that they regret working with western developers.

I know you don't like to read, but how did you miss this?

"The main reason cited is an extraordinary loss (as usual, in financialese this means a loss happening just once, not an big loss, even if it’s big all right) of 7,287 Yen ($74 million) due to the restructuring of its game development organization to reflect changes in its game development strategy. Interestingly enough this is exactly the same reason that brought to a radical reduction in Square Enix’s forecast.

The company also blames market-related reasons like drastic changes in the industry’s market environment and concentration of AAA titles in the hands of few foreign competitors, but more importantly it identifies a delayed response to the shift to digital media in the home video games business and a decline in quality of titles outsourced to overseas developers."
---
Provoking other users to respond inappropriately = Troll
Even the most positive remark can provoke inappropriate responses. Thus, we ALL troll.
#6Jx1010(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 11:59:04 AM
jubjub360 posted...

Look man, if ur grumpy and unhappy, keep it to urself. No need to take it out on people on forum
#7jubjub360Posted 4/20/2013 11:59:36 AM
SigmaHaciel posted...
jubjub360 posted...
SigmaHaciel posted...
jubjub360 posted...

Actually IN the link.

I know you don't like to read, but how did you miss this?

"The main reason cited is an extraordinary loss (as usual, in financialese this means a loss happening just once, not an big loss, even if it’s big all right) of 7,287 Yen ($74 million) due to the restructuring of its game development organization to reflect changes in its game development strategy. Interestingly enough this is exactly the same reason that brought to a radical reduction in Square Enix’s forecast.

The company also blames market-related reasons like drastic changes in the industry’s market environment and concentration of AAA titles in the hands of few foreign competitors, but more importantly it identifies a delayed response to the shift to digital media in the home video games business and a decline in quality of titles outsourced to overseas developers."

Oh so you try to insult me before posting where they say it. How about you get off your high horse and shut the f*** up? Did you ever think that maybe I interpreted it differently than you? Oh no it never did since it is sigma. The guy who thinks he's always right when, in reality, he's wrong most of the damn time.
#8jubjub360Posted 4/20/2013 12:01:11 PM
Jx1010 posted...
jubjub360 posted...

Look man, if ur grumpy and unhappy, keep it to urself. No need to take it out on people on forum

How does that quote even show anything about me being grumpy? It doesn't. Now the last thing I posted yes it does. Not my fault you try to start s*** by spamming the same crap over and over.
#9Jx1010(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 12:02:12 PM
jubjub360 posted...
How does that quote even show anything about me being grumpy? It doesn't. Now the last thing I posted yes it does. Not my fault you try to start s*** by spamming the same crap over and over.

#10jubjub360Posted 4/20/2013 12:03:37 PM
Jx1010 posted...
jubjub360 posted...

And troll confirmed.