This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen questions...

#1bigdeezPosted 4/21/2013 9:22:39 AM
...i dont own the original game is it included on disc? or is it a dlc? they didnt really make it clear whats on this disc.
---
I-E-A-I-A-I-O
#2asqwzx12Posted 4/21/2013 9:33:13 AM
It contain the original game + the expension + all DLC, it's a really good deal (and a good game).
#3RKO_ON_RAWPosted 4/21/2013 9:40:07 AM
Apparently there's also a textures pack because the original game apparently didn't look so good.

Is this texture pack + original game + new content all included in the digital version as well? I would assume yes but I guess I'll need to wait and see.

I've heard a rumor that the texture pack is only for the 360 version because that was the version which didn't look so good (for the original game)
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615804-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/64275451 - Skyrim Level 81 Guide
#4Sp8cemanSpiffPosted 4/21/2013 12:40:15 PM
Apparently there's also a textures pack because the original game apparently didn't look so good.

I believe it when I see it. Judging by the screen-shots, the graphics have not changed at all.
---
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. -C.S. Lewis