This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New here!

#31jubjub360Posted 4/21/2013 6:08:23 PM
agrissa posted...
ScreamingMidget posted...

I suggest not trusting Shineboxer, since he is one of the most annoying trolls on here.

Also watch out for me.

Why do I have to keep doing this...
#32BizzaroMurphyPosted 4/21/2013 6:18:45 PM(edited)
Iamthekuzalol posted...
Why are you asking on this board, do you not know that this stupid board hates on virtually every game on the market.

Perhaps you can help change this by posting something that's actually constructive. :P

Anyway, TC, since you said you like shooting games I would recommend Red Dead Redemption. Especially if you have any interest in the Old West.
---
Hooch is crazy.
#33gudamanPosted 4/21/2013 6:51:57 PM
RogueCazxx posted...
Thanks guys. Feel free to add me. I have 007 legends. Blops2. Ridge racer. Gta liberty. 007 reloaded just now :)

Feel free to add me to your Psn friends if your looking for people to play with occasionally, I don't have any of the same ps3 games as you but since you just converted I will assume you plan on buying some other titles later on.

Also, do you have PS+? If you do there are some decent games on the service to give a try.

When I get on my console later I'll look and see what all multiplayer games I have.
---
gt: gudaman / PSN: OvaryPuncher9000
I'm open to pretty much any game you wanna play as long as I own it.
#34chaosflame108Posted 4/21/2013 9:33:39 PM
Shooting games? -___- Umm....yeah. Sorry TC, but your kind isn't welcome here.
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#35RogueCazxx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 12:47:32 AM
gudaman posted...
RogueCazxx posted...
Thanks guys. Feel free to add me. I have 007 legends. Blops2. Ridge racer. Gta liberty. 007 reloaded just now :)

Feel free to add me to your Psn friends if your looking for people to play with occasionally, I don't have any of the same ps3 games as you but since you just converted I will assume you plan on buying some other titles later on.

Also, do you have PS+? If you do there are some decent games on the service to give a try.

When I get on my console later I'll look and see what all multiplayer games I have.

No problem I will add you when i am next on :)
---
PSN : X_RogueCAZ_X
#36SophisticationPosted 4/22/2013 12:51:20 AM
If you're new here then you're going to need the guidance of sophistication and his armada of Sophistocrat's... We will teach you the tricks and give you the tools you desire to become a world class gaming sensation who doesn't buy poop stank games any longer.

Drop me a line in my in-box -- We have much to discuss.
---
As a true Sophistocrat I am commissioned to spread my success, fame, savvy and arrogance across the land-- Gamefaqs, you're very welcome.
PSN:sophistocrat
#37American_Eagle0Posted 4/22/2013 1:22:01 AM
n00dz?
#38Dirk_McHardpeckPosted 4/22/2013 1:30:45 AM
RogueCazxx posted...
I used to play goldeneye so mainly Shooting games and racing games

Borderlands and Burnout Paradise. Or if you liked Need for Speed Nitro for the Wii try Midnight Club LA. Oh and stay away from the hardcore shooters like Battlefield Call of Duty. It will only end in tears.

Lastly, something you'll never have experienced on the Wii are sandbox style games. Look into 'em
#39ScreamingMidgetPosted 4/22/2013 2:58:31 AM
Ke7hpl posted...
agrissa posted...
ScreamingMidget posted...

I suggest not trusting Shineboxer, since he is one of the most annoying trolls on here.

Also watch out for jubjub360 and crazyman.

And if you feel like having a good laugh. Watch howdyneighbour's topics.

And horror_spooky's topics.
#40chaosflame108Posted 4/22/2013 1:42:51 PM
Sophistication posted...
If you're new here then you're going to need the guidance of sophistication and his armada of Sophistocrat's... We will teach you the tricks and give you the tools you desire to become a world class gaming sensation who doesn't buy poop stank games any longer.

Drop me a line in my in-box -- We have much to discuss.

NO! Your evil must be stopped here, and NOW!!!!!
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!