This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which of the free Playstation Plus games are actually worth downloading?

#1LMSavagePosted 4/21/2013 2:03:30 PM
Topic, pretty much. Got a year of PS Plus and I was looking into downloading some games that are worth the space. Thanks!
#2PHEEliNUXPosted 4/21/2013 2:04:42 PM
US?
inFamous 2
Demon's Souls
LBP2

EU?
inFamous 2
Virtue's Last Reward
Some other games i forgot
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
#3Ke7hplPosted 4/21/2013 2:06:01 PM
Just add them to your download queue and try them all. You don't have to download it right away, but once it's in your queue you can download them freely. Depending if your subscription isn't cancelled.
---
get a grip, get it straight or else you'll let it slip and you'll never elevate.
PSN - Ke7hpl
#4king_maddenPosted 4/21/2013 2:08:20 PM
download everything you havent played.

one reason I love US ps+ over EUs. EU has a lot of big releases but its things ive already played, or have. US has the smaller releases that open me up to new experiences.
#5LMSavage(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 2:08:47 PM
Sorry, forgot to add that I'm in the US.
#6JanayBerryPosted 4/21/2013 2:18:34 PM
LMSavage posted...
Topic, pretty much. Got a year of PS Plus and I was looking into downloading some games that are worth the space. Thanks!

What I do is add every free game to my download list, but won't actually download them until I'm ready to try. Can't really go wrong here, because there's probably 80% of free games you know you wouldn't buy with your own money.

I got "Spec Ops: The Line" some time ago. It's not on my hard drive, but I know I want to try it once I'm done redownloading all my paid content first to my new PS3.

So, in short, as a PS+ member, all the games are worth a download. You have a free year of service. Why waste it?

My brother pays for PS+ every three months auto-pay. Sadly, it's been about a little over a year, and the only freebies he downloaded are "NBA Jam: On Fire Edition" and "Pac-Man: Championship Edition DX". Now THAT is a waste.
---
PSN: Jim_Berry
Favorites (since 4/18/13): DC Universe, Cadtlevania: HoD, Mass Effect, Hard Corps: Uprising, Double Dragon Neon, Resident Evil 6, Black Ops 2.
#7Colinp42Posted 4/21/2013 2:25:51 PM
Yeah, I even put the free Vita games on my download list and I don't have a Vita. But it can't hurt, and who knows?
---
How appropriate, you fight like a cow!
#8LMSavage(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 5:14:25 AM
Once you put them on your download list, does that mean you can download them later even when they're not free for plus members? So you just download them but cancel them while they begin downloading?
#9wigsplasherPosted 4/22/2013 5:15:18 AM
Once you put them on your download list, does that mean you can download them later even when they're not free for plus members? So you just download them but cancel them while they begin downloading?

Yes
---
3D gaming is overrated
#10SDFan18Posted 4/22/2013 5:15:59 AM
LMSavage posted...

Yup.
---
"Welcome to nowhere and finding out where it is."
http://psnprofiles.com/BBFaNaTiC86