This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which games did you buy at first, but you never completely finished?

#21games_pot1Posted 4/21/2013 5:49:23 PM
Probably about 10-15 games. Dues Ex is the one that needs the most finishing, but China Town was were it lost me. I'll finish it soon.
#22todd_360Posted 4/21/2013 7:01:45 PM
Deus Ex: Human Revolution for me too. Seems to be quite common for people to start it and get sidetracked. It has perfect breaks in the story that cause that I think for me it was after finishing the first Detroit sections and heading off to China. Ended up stopping to play something else at that point and never went back. Really need to get back into it soon.

Another one was Half Life 2. Got through Ravenholm but couldn't force myself to go any further. Despite all the acclaim I found it one of the most sinfully boring games I had ever played. Perhaps I just got to it too late I dunno. I'm sure all the physics were awesome when it first came out but when I played all I kept thinking was "Yes I get it Valve, you made a physics engine well done now give me some actual game please." I have been told that the game picks up later on but honestly if I'm still bored a few hours in then clearly something is wrong.
---
PSN ID: todd360
Currently Playing: Okami HD, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Uncharted: Fight For Fortune
#23TylenolWalrusPosted 4/21/2013 7:03:15 PM
Mine are
FFXIII-2
GoW3
Ni no Kuni
maybe a few others, as well.
---
Flying Spaghetti Monster bless us all! RAmen.
#24echa_OnePosted 4/21/2013 7:28:02 PM
Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny.

I did spend ~50 hours in that game, but it's so boring. Unfortunately, I didn't finish it. I bet I was close to the end.
---
There is a board for RPG, you know:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/220-rpgs-everything-else
#25PHEEliNUXPosted 4/21/2013 7:31:38 PM
Atelier Ayesha
Ace Combat Assault Horizon
Mugen Souls
Persona 3 FES
Agarest War 2
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
#26Captain_UraharaPosted 4/21/2013 7:34:45 PM
100% completion wise?: Some games here and there. Don't feel like checking and listing them all

Story-wise?: Only Ni No Kuni off the top of my head. I got about 75% of the way through and stopped to play another game really quick, which lead to another game, which lead to another game, and so on and so on.

I do want to head back and finish NNK though. It's a really good game.
#27NashtheLionPosted 4/21/2013 7:44:13 PM
SMT Nocturne

:/
---
There is no solace above or below. Only us. Small. Solitary. Striving. Battling one another.
Read. Think. Listen. Shut the hell up.
#28Hvarerann24Posted 4/22/2013 2:35:06 AM
Peace Walker all those damn sidequests.