This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

XCOM won. Where the f*** is Xcom 2 ?

#1LAGswitchLARRYPosted 4/21/2013 4:41:43 PM
where?
---
I always win online. DEWD RAIDER: aka UNCHARTED: A Tomb Raider wannabe corridor simulator for casuals who can't play platform or explore on their own.
#2dancing_cactuarPosted 4/21/2013 4:44:51 PM
XCOM did not win. It's in a state of limbo, likely to either be cancelled or have its name changed.

If you are referring to XCOM: Enemy Unknown, on the other hand, then yes, it did win. And XCOM: EU2 (or maybe Terror from the deep?) will probably come out after Enemy Unknown's released on IOS devices.
#3peter_888Posted 4/21/2013 4:49:53 PM
won what?
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
#4BizzaroMurphyPosted 4/21/2013 4:54:54 PM(edited)
dancing_cactuar posted...
If you are referring to XCOM: Enemy Unknown, on the other hand, then yes, it did win. And XCOM: EU2 (or maybe Terror from the deep?) will probably come out after Enemy Unknown's released on IOS devices.

Why do people always try to correct some small "mistake" that doesn't even matter? Do you seriously think he was asking for a sequel to a game that isn't even out yet?

Plus, you can call something by it's main title without adding the subtitle. I rarely hear someone say "Terminator 2: Judgement Day," people usually just say "Terminator 2" in my experience. No big deal, as long as it doesn't cause confusion. Which brings us back to the point of the other game not being out yet, so he's obviously not talking about that.
---
Hooch is crazy.
#5RockSauronPosted 4/21/2013 4:57:39 PM
Enemy Unknown was released 6 months ago >_>

It takes a LOT longer to make a decent game, you know. Or to even announce one.
---
Hi. I rawk.
#6shotgunheadshotPosted 4/21/2013 5:05:03 PM
Another violent shooter. Who cares.
#7zyxomma100Posted 4/21/2013 5:06:41 PM

If you are referring to Enemy Unknown, then yes, another violent shooter. In the same way that Fire Emblem is just another puzzle game.
#8shotgunheadshotPosted 4/21/2013 5:10:28 PM(edited)
zyxomma100 posted...

If you are referring to Enemy Unknown, then yes, another violent shooter. In the same way that Fire Emblem is just another puzzle game.

Every game is violent. You always have a sword, gun or magic spell to murder your way to beat the game. It's all the same except sport games. Then they give a story of why you murder everything in your path. lol
#9shotgunheadshotPosted 4/21/2013 5:09:43 PM
Videogames are for kids anyway.
#10BizzaroMurphyPosted 4/21/2013 5:13:50 PM
shotgunheadshot posted...
zyxomma100 posted...

Every game is violent. You always have a sword, gun or magic spell to murder your way to beat the game. It's all the same except sport games. Then they give a story of why you murder everything in your path. lol

Play Ghostbusters, everything is already dead. Plus, you know, all the other games you don't have to kill anyone.
---
Hooch is crazy.