This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

FIFA producer wants Call of Duty players to play FIFA, to exceed expectations.

#31thesnoopmeisterPosted 4/22/2013 10:25:46 AM
kupo1705 posted...
Isn't FIFA already more popular than CoD in Europe?
To make FIFA bigger than CoD, theyd have to sell well in the US as well, which seems impossible.

Pretty much.
#32king_maddenPosted 4/22/2013 10:50:41 AM
gamestop27 posted...
"People that are playing Call of Duty are not playing FIFA. We want them to play FIFA and we want to achieve that by creating the best possible game that we can create."

No, you want their money jackass just like every other dollar sign eyed person that utters this statement . COD and FIFA are competing with each other as much as a soldier is competing with a world class athelete.

WOW YOU MUST BE A GENIUS!!!!

a company wanted money.....unheard of, how did you come ot that conclusion? the guy is just saying he wants the highest selling and best game on the block. I think its good if games take this approach it might push them to improve even more.
#33dj___rollPosted 4/22/2013 11:50:58 AM
Quote:gamestop27 posted...
"People that are playing Call of Duty are not playing FIFA. We want them to play FIFA and we want to achieve that by creating the best possible game that we can create."

No, you want their money jackass just like every other dollar sign eyed person that utters this statement . COD and FIFA are competing with each other as much as a soldier is competing with a world class athelete.

WOW YOU MUST BE A GENIUS!!!!

a company wanted money.....unheard of, how did you come ot that conclusion? the guy is just saying he wants the highest selling and best game on the block. I think its good if games take this approach it might push them to improve even more.

@king_madden

Real game companies makes games because of their love. They don't need money...

Or at least that's what most of the people on GF would want to have you believe. Then they somehow always bring up the biggest price gouger, Nintendo, as always looking out for gamers.

They're all out there for the money. And of course, they're all trying to make a good game. A good game sells more. More sales = more money. It's an easy concept. But, on this board you can't have both apparently.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#34SpacePirateSealPosted 4/22/2013 1:27:59 PM
majin nemesis posted...
TheMcKnightMare posted...
We play REAL football in 'Merica! ;)

how do you play Football if most of the time you're holding the ball with your hands?

:O masterfully baited...
---
PSN>TheReal_Seal I'm the official Vega of the universe!
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TrangOul-1280/hero/25125410
#35Maximilian101Posted 4/22/2013 2:23:57 PM
I tried FIFA last year after all the good reviews, but found it so slow and sluggish I quickly went back to pro Evo, superior in all but 1 way, licenses.
#36xenosaga123Posted 4/22/2013 2:25:36 PM
if they want more sales THEY HAVE TO include FIFA women's international teams as standard FIFA games feature from now on. The are tens of millions of women playing soccer worldwide. It's stupid that the FIFA developers STILL don't see FIFA's women's soccer as a means to double their profits. FIFA Women's World Cup was founded since 1994 and how many FIFA games have there been made to this day???? Even FIFA Women's World Cup Germany 2011 made recent viewership and sales, but EA and EA Sports continue to ignore the female side of the sport and even Japan's historical victory at Germany 2011 for the women's team representing that country and all the female teams that helped elevate the sport further.
#37progamer664Posted 4/22/2013 2:37:19 PM
It's simple, just release an exclusive cod beta that offers to carry your levels over to the next cod. Make it an online pass so you can't buy used copies.

Boom.
---
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h164/Wolfedogg/Sign%20Pics/progamer664.jpg
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/4066/photo23i.jpg http://i.imgur.com/AFFUmFB.jpg