This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who is your least favorite "unpopular" developer on PS3?

#1Junpei_StupeiPosted 4/21/2013 8:05:14 PM
Which among these is your LEAST favorite "indie developer" for PS3? - Results (39 votes)
Drinkbox Studios
0% (0 votes)
Plastic
2.56% (1 votes)
Big Sandwich games
2.56% (1 votes)
Queasy Games
0% (0 votes)
Minority
12.82% (5 votes)
Hello Games
0% (0 votes)
Giant Sparrow
5.13% (2 votes)
Mossmouth
2.56% (1 votes)
Jonathan Blow
15.38% (6 votes)
All of those.
58.97% (23 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Some of the games they made were and Hoard and Guacamelee.
---
I think I bought the wrong console this gen.
#2ShinXaguraPosted 4/21/2013 8:10:57 PM
Nice topic but I don't hate or I don't support any developers. My answer is I don't have a least favorite. I just buy the game and play.
---
To fight is to live. To live is to fight.
#3dkconklinPosted 4/21/2013 8:26:25 PM
I found a great description of Giant Sparrow's Unfinished Swan:

Seagull walked into pee, frog got ejaculated on my tarman. Tarman continues to get excited over other animals and inanimate objects. He gets particularly aroused with a staircase.

.. though the game looks good/different. Iíve always wanted to play an ejaculating tar man.

Thanks to silkvg247 for making me cry. Now i want to play an ejaculating tar man. Who wouldn't?

There's no reason to dislike any of these developers even if you dont like their games. They're small businessmen making games for a living. Sure beats my job.
#4Brocken_JrPosted 4/21/2013 9:42:36 PM
its really hard findin a game list of these devs when they name themselves stupid generic s*** like plastic. i vote for whoever made journey/flower/flow on that list
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPiQSvSoSpM
I don't make it a habit to fight the elderly!
#5Thermador446Posted 4/22/2013 1:02:49 AM
Another vote for not knowing anything about or caring about this topic.
---
"While you are wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I have been systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!"
#6ShadianVisePosted 4/22/2013 1:43:03 AM
Shows how much I know about indie developers. I didn't realize a lot of indie games had named developer teams. I have literally heard of none of these.
---
http://www.youtube.com/ShadianVise
TLoZ: Oracle of Ages playthrough in progress.
#7AlltraPosted 4/22/2013 1:59:19 AM(edited)
I have never heard of any of these guys. I don't honestly think I've played any of their games either.
---
If you're not going to share with the entire class, then don't bother sharing at all.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.
#8ZetgobPosted 4/22/2013 2:06:01 AM
Jonathan Blow's the only name I recognized, but that's really enough for me to be sure. I don't know how that guy walks around considering the size of his head. The logistics of it simply baffle me.
#9Junpei_Stupei(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 6:54:52 AM
Brocken_Jr posted...
its really hard findin a game list of these devs when they name themselves stupid generic s*** like plastic. i vote for whoever made journey/flower/flow on that list

I agree. Seriously, who comes up with these names?

Queasy games?

People will become sick once they play your games?

---
I think I bought the wrong console this gen.
#10PHEEliNUXPosted 4/22/2013 6:55:55 AM
Never heard of any of them
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"