This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Metal Gear Solid LEGACY Collection ................ Coming!

#31MGS4SNAKEPosted 4/22/2013 10:38:03 AM
the less cutscenes the better, therefor MGS > TS, btw the voice acting is way superior.

Admit it, its because of the graphics....
---
"PLAY at your own risk"
#32KacielPosted 4/22/2013 10:41:43 AM
lambchips posted...
this is what i call milking

smh konami
---
http://i.imgur.com/mUkC2YV.gif | http://i.imgur.com/TPfv1hC.jpg
#33KaliestoPosted 4/23/2013 8:00:56 PM
I liked TTS more than the original, quit your moaning at people that don't match your forced opinions, always got to start drama because of nerd periods.
---
"GameFAQs is a giant MMO text adventure." - Clarifinatious
"I've beat it twice." - TheLichLord
#34carsaucePosted 4/23/2013 8:10:23 PM
Enough about the TWIN SNAKES, it is not Kojima's real game...this was made and designed just for Nintendo, we dont need the TWIN SNAKES game
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#35GunzleaderPosted 4/23/2013 9:09:58 PM
"Official Gas Station of the Versus/Agito boards." NO ONES official of any god dam board of any game on this freaking site. STOP IT ALLREADY.
---
Persona series ftw. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#36Emi3280Posted 4/23/2013 9:21:23 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
Phantom0708 posted...
How can anyone say MGS1 > TS?

Twin Snakes made it so you didn't have to backtrack for the two most obnoxious things in the game

That and all the added scenes were so much better

Didn't Kojima say TS was what he wanted the first MGS to be like?

Voice acting is better.
Cutscense weren't ridiculously stupid.
Music was much better especially during cutscenes.
The original was much more of a challenge on the hardest difficulty than TTS is.

In a story heavy franchise like MGS, the voice acting being better in the original is not a nitpick, neither is the cutscenes in TTS being stupid, and the music in the cutscenes is damn sure not a nitpick either because the music is there to help get you into the story.

Not having to backtrack to change the PAL key however, is a nitpick, and you're way over exaggurating when you say it takes an hour to do it when it doesn't even take half that.

And lol at the added scenes being better, so that means.
Snake taking a tank turret missile to the chest and still being able to stand.
Snake pointing his gun at the head of someone he's supposed to be saving.
Snake springboarding off a live missile that should have exploded as soon as his foot touched it, hovering in the air for long enough to aim and fire his stinger.

Make the game better...lol no, the cutscenes in TTS make the game a joke.

I'm with you, I do think too that the original PS1 version is better, but let's not start a flame war between Gamecube fanboys and original MG fans.
---
PlayStation Network: DarkEmigaru98
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emi3280
#37FoxtrotDelta88Posted 4/23/2013 9:29:06 PM
kill_distroy posted...
So I take it this means they're porting MGS4 aswell to the 360? unless it says that it's for the PS3 only

Legacy Collection is a PS3 exclusive
---
I believe in Jim Gordon...I believe in Harvey Dent...I believe in Gotham City