This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are the Killzone games good?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Are the Killzone games good?

User Info: Bolc56

Bolc56
3 years ago#1
As I'm thinking of getting the trilogy but do they have big action set pieces? and how's the online?

User Info: kloud 11

kloud 11
3 years ago#2
KZ2 is the best shooter of the gen. MP is awesome and sill active. KZ1 is fun too, but has no online.

User Info: Bolc56

Bolc56
3 years ago#3
kloud 11 posted...
KZ2 is the best shooter of the gen. MP is awesome and sill active. KZ1 is fun too, but has no online.

What about Killzone 3?

User Info: PSORngr

PSORngr
3 years ago#4
K2 and 3 are awesome. I have the PS2 disc of the first game. Wasn't a fan. Not sure if they made any improvements on the PS3 re-release or not.

User Info: angry_cowtipper

angry_cowtipper
3 years ago#5
Killzone 2 is excellent, polished, and has a great campaign, graphics, and multiplayer.

Killzone 3 is rushed, short, has great graphics, and good, probably more active multiplayer.
Don't Starve (PC), Okami HD (PS3), Halo: Reach (360), Dungeon Defenders (AND), Gravity Rush (VITA)

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
3 years ago#6
Maybe
If you're not going to share with the entire class, then don't bother sharing at all.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.

User Info: este914

este914
3 years ago#7
Certainly get the Trilogy.
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !

User Info: TheTenth10

TheTenth10
3 years ago#8
I'm not played FPS very often and thought the KZ2 demo was insanely hard, heard something about the aiming or cover being difficult to handle, isn't KZ3 moes affordable for a "noob"?

User Info: You_Need_A_Life

You_Need_A_Life
3 years ago#9
Killzone is good, but like many series, it gets worse as it goes on.

Killzone 1 was the best of the series, and 3 was EASILY the worst. Killzone 2 was good though, and while it lacked a lot of the variety of the Killzone 1 had, it's generally regarded as a good game.

Oh, I haven't played the PSP game though.

User Info: Eseenuz

Eseenuz
3 years ago#10
angry_cowtipper posted...
Killzone 2 is excellent, polished, and has a great campaign, graphics, and multiplayer.

Killzone 3 is rushed, short, has great graphics, and good, probably more active multiplayer.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Are the Killzone games good?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived