This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are the Killzone games good?

#21Bolc56(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 8:21:23 PM
Wow thanks for all the reply's I guess I'll pick it up, also do they have any big action set pieces like uncharted? as I'm the kind of guy who likes big scripted action scenes and such
#22Sevi_neyPosted 4/22/2013 8:25:05 PM
do it. easily best shooters of gen.
---
as the resurrection of Bill Cosby, relinquish your pudding or perish at the backhand of Bill Cosbyeatindapuddin
#23enigma2274Posted 4/22/2013 8:28:44 PM
Killzone 3 is my fave shooter this gen.
---
PS3: MGS2
Vita: Persona 3, Sly Cooper 4
#24itsjosePosted 4/22/2013 8:54:21 PM
What ever happened to the KZ HD release on PSN? I remember that was suppose to come out a few months back but got pushed back last minute :/
#25angry_cowtipperPosted 4/22/2013 10:44:47 PM
Bolc56 posted...
Wow thanks for all the reply's I guess I'll pick it up, also do they have any big action set pieces like uncharted? as I'm the kind of guy who likes big scripted action scenes and such

Nah. I would focus on Killzone 2 if you're a campaign person. More polish, longer, less rushed, less turret auto-mode sequences.
---
Don't Starve (PC), Okami HD (PS3), Halo: Reach (360), Dungeon Defenders (AND), Gravity Rush (VITA)
#26thesnoopmeisterPosted 4/22/2013 10:54:25 PM
itsjose posted...
What ever happened to the KZ HD release on PSN? I remember that was suppose to come out a few months back but got pushed back last minute :/

Eh? Its out, I bought it last Oct.
#27Pinoy441Posted 4/23/2013 12:17:57 AM
KZ2 for campaign KZ3 for multi

KZ3 seems to have a more active online but KZ2s is catching up i believe
---
*grabs popcorn*
#28You_Need_A_LifePosted 4/23/2013 3:54:47 AM
Bolc56 posted...

Killzone 3 does, but that's generally one of the aspects fans of the series disliked, as 1 & 2 didn't. If you like that stuff though, you'll dig Killzone 3, though it's pretty short and lacking in plot. Killzone 1 might bore you, but you should like Killzone 2. It's got some of the cinematic stuff, but it's not over-the-top, whereas Killzone 3 is more like Call of Duty in space.

I think you'll dig the series.
#29Bolc56(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 3:02:34 PM
You_Need_A_Life posted...
Bolc56 posted...

Killzone 3 does, but that's generally one of the aspects fans of the series disliked, as 1 & 2 didn't. If you like that stuff though, you'll dig Killzone 3, though it's pretty short and lacking in plot. Killzone 1 might bore you, but you should like Killzone 2. It's got some of the cinematic stuff, but it's not over-the-top, whereas Killzone 3 is more like Call of Duty in space.

I think you'll dig the series.

Cool, looks like I'll pick it up when I get the chance