This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

European PS+ IGC Poll Results! Over 73.000 votes! RPGs/Adventure games dominate!

#31bh7812Posted 4/22/2013 3:27:51 PM(edited)
Okay, now I'm ticked off and that isn't easy to do! What the blue hell is going on exactly at SCEA? You know, I'm convinced their attitude is "good enough" and 90 percent of the time now they're not even managing that! I would like to see major job reviews of the entire PSN team at SCEA by the Japan big wigs..it's way past time. Now people need to get proactive, get on that damn blog and demand a better IGC for the US! After reading that I'm sure as hell going to. Watch Euro PS Plus pull Suikoden 2 out of its butt as a free IGC game for Europe. Or a good game like it. I'm getting really irritated with SCEA. Completely unacceptable all the Crash and Spyro games run in EU Vitas but not US ones. People need to continue b!tching over that, too. I want and have every intention to get those 6 games but not till we get Vita compatibility for them too. I'm gonna be very stubborn on that.

---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.10
#32wstfldPosted 4/22/2013 3:52:40 PM
Why can't we have Sleeping Dogs?
---
Last Played: Star Craft 2 HOTS (9.5/10)
Now Playing: SOTC HD, StarCraft 2, Wipeout 2048, Mortal Kombat (Vita), God of War Ascension
#33scorchrePosted 4/22/2013 6:49:26 PM
Dragon's Dogma and Demon's Souls are coming to PS+ in Europe? Shame I already have them, but I'm happy to hear RPG's won the poll!

Looking forward to getting Ninja Gaiden Sigma + for my Vita when/if it shows up on IGC.
---
Currently playing - Persona 4 Golden (PS Vita), Virtue's Last Reward (PS Vita), Gravity Rush (PS Vita), Persona 3 Portable (PSP), Okami HD (PS3)
#34Spiroth_Kweehh(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 3:45:25 AM
scorchre posted...
Dragon's Dogma and Demon's Souls are coming to PS+ in Europe? Shame I already have them, but I'm happy to hear RPG's won the poll!

Looking forward to getting Ninja Gaiden Sigma + for my Vita when/if it shows up on IGC.

It's not confirmed for either Dragon's Dogma or Demon's Souls, but Chris Whow, the guy who manages Blogs for PS+ on EU PS Blog, said one of the two or even both are highly likely.
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#35king_maddenPosted 4/23/2013 9:28:05 AM
wstfld posted...
Why can't we have Sleeping Dogs?

havent we all played it already?

I hate getting games ive already beat