This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Decide which of these I should buy from the PSN store

#1DemonKiller007Posted 4/22/2013 6:57:08 AM
Between these - Results (64 votes)
Journey
34.38% (22 votes)
Darksiders II
29.69% (19 votes)
Mega Man 9
6.25% (4 votes)
Mega Man 10
7.81% (5 votes)
inFamous: Festival of Blood
21.88% (14 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Topic
---
(Empty)
#2PhaseSlaethePosted 4/22/2013 6:57:30 AM
What do YOU like?
#3PHEEliNUXPosted 4/22/2013 6:58:42 AM
Journey or Darksiders 2
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
#4SDFan18Posted 4/22/2013 7:00:50 AM
For an arcade game I'd say Journey. Darksiders if you want more content.
---
"Welcome to nowhere and finding out where it is."
http://psnprofiles.com/BBFaNaTiC86
#5DemonKiller007(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 7:11:29 AM
PhaseSlaethe posted...
What do YOU like?

That's such a stupid question. I like a lot of things which is the reason I need help deciding. If I already knew what I wanted I wouldn't be asking for help now would I?
---
(Empty)
#6BahamutBBobPosted 4/22/2013 7:11:51 AM
I'd go with Journey or Infamous, personally.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#7PhaseSlaethePosted 4/22/2013 7:12:36 AM
DemonKiller007 posted...
PhaseSlaethe posted...
What do YOU like?

That's such a stupid question. I like a lot of things which is the reason I need help deciding. If I already knew what I wanted I wouldn't be asking for help now would I?

Then this is a stupid topic.

You are not providing anyone with your preferences, so why the **** would anyone bother wasting their time on someone like you? If you like a lot of things, then DECIDE ON YOUR OWN DAMN ASS.
#8DemonKiller007(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 7:29:11 AM
PhaseSlaethe posted...
DemonKiller007 posted...
PhaseSlaethe posted...
What do YOU like?

You are not providing anyone with your preferences, so why the **** would anyone bother wasting their time on someone like you? If you like a lot of things, then DECIDE ON YOUR OWN DAMN ASS.

Popping in for a few seconds to vote on something is really time consuming huh? If we're talking about my preferences then I'm not gonna write an essay on what I like and what I look for in a game for the sake of this topic. I already decided that I'll buy the game with the most votes since I'm THAT easy going The last sentence also doesn't make any ****ing sense. I already mentioned the reason why I need help deciding in the first post. Or are you one of those types that does everything themselves with no friends that help provide opinions, etc.?

And for the record, there are a dozen or so topics like this on this board.
---
(Empty)
#9DarkSymbiotePosted 4/22/2013 7:33:05 AM
Darksiders II. The best game out of those.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#10PhaseSlaethePosted 4/22/2013 7:40:53 AM
DemonKiller007 posted...
PhaseSlaethe posted...
DemonKiller007 posted...
PhaseSlaethe posted...
What do YOU like?

Popping in for a few seconds to vote on something is really time consuming huh? If we're talking about my preferences then I'm not gonna write an essay on what I like and what I look for in a game for the sake of this topic. I already decided that I'll buy the game with the most votes since I'm THAT easy going The last sentence also doesn't make any ****ing sense. I already mentioned the reason why I need help deciding in the first post. Or are you one of those types that does everything themselves with no friends that help provide opinions, etc.?

And for the record, there are a dozen or so topics like this on this board.

You don't get it then, do you. Then again, having a two-figure IQ must be the reason.

As for that last line? Go back and notice that those other topics usually give preferences.