This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Decide which of these I should buy from the PSN store

#11DemonKiller007(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 8:51:28 AM
PhaseSlaethe posted...
DemonKiller007 posted...
PhaseSlaethe posted...
DemonKiller007 posted...
PhaseSlaethe posted...
What do YOU like?

That's such a stupid question. I like a lot of things which is the reason I need help deciding. If I already knew what I wanted I wouldn't be asking for help now would I?

Then this is a stupid topic.

You are not providing anyone with your preferences, so why the **** would anyone bother wasting their time on someone like you? If you like a lot of things, then DECIDE ON YOUR OWN DAMN ASS.

Popping in for a few seconds to vote on something is really time consuming huh? If we're talking about my preferences then I'm not gonna write an essay on what I like and what I look for in a game for the sake of this topic. I already decided that I'll buy the game with the most votes since I'm THAT easy going The last sentence also doesn't make any ****ing sense. I already mentioned the reason why I need help deciding in the first post. Or are you one of those types that does everything themselves with no friends that help provide opinions, etc.?

And for the record, there are a dozen or so topics like this on this board.

You don't get it then, do you. Then again, having a two-figure IQ must be the reason.

As for that last line? Go back and notice that those other topics usually give preferences.

Please explain what I don't get then. Then again, you're unable to since I was spot on and having a one-digit IQ means you're only capable of posting insults.

Also, do I really need to give my preferences? Do you see anyone else making such a huge deal out of this topic other than you? Were you that butthurt I called your post stupid? Don't worry, as you grow older, you'll realize that arguing with a stranger over the internet doesn't have any merit whatsoever and is simply a waste of time.
---
(Empty)
#12UltraCiggyPosted 4/22/2013 10:59:41 AM
PhaseSlaethe posted...
DemonKiller007 posted...
PhaseSlaethe posted...
DemonKiller007 posted...
PhaseSlaethe posted...
What do YOU like?

That's such a stupid question. I like a lot of things which is the reason I need help deciding. If I already knew what I wanted I wouldn't be asking for help now would I?

Then this is a stupid topic.

You are not providing anyone with your preferences, so why the **** would anyone bother wasting their time on someone like you? If you like a lot of things, then DECIDE ON YOUR OWN DAMN ASS.

Popping in for a few seconds to vote on something is really time consuming huh? If we're talking about my preferences then I'm not gonna write an essay on what I like and what I look for in a game for the sake of this topic. I already decided that I'll buy the game with the most votes since I'm THAT easy going The last sentence also doesn't make any ****ing sense. I already mentioned the reason why I need help deciding in the first post. Or are you one of those types that does everything themselves with no friends that help provide opinions, etc.?

And for the record, there are a dozen or so topics like this on this board.

You don't get it then, do you. Then again, having a two-figure IQ must be the reason.

As for that last line? Go back and notice that those other topics usually give preferences.

Pretty sure the games listed fit in his preferences. Obviously he has an interest in each, and just wants to know which most find the most worthy. Pretty easy to comprehend, don't get why you insult the TC saying he has a low IQ when you can't comprehend the point of the topic.

I don't think he would list games he has no interest in.
#13blackwaltz3Posted 4/22/2013 11:02:12 AM
out of those I would go with infamous
---
Trying is the first step towards failure.
PSN ID: Nieds
#14este914Posted 4/22/2013 11:04:03 AM
This topic sucks
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#15Still__RippinPosted 4/22/2013 11:11:15 AM
Please, don't buy any of them
---
Day Man! AAHHHH!! Fighter of the Night Man. AAAHHHH!! Champion of the Sun! He's a master of karate and friendship for everyone!
#16riddlebox89Posted 4/22/2013 11:16:59 AM
DemonKiller007 posted...
PhaseSlaethe posted...
What do YOU like?

So asking which one you think you'd like more is a stupid question?

Hell you've already crossed the "This is stupid" line when you made this topic, why do you need us to make your decisions for you? Hell if you really need us to help you decide what to buy, then you're better off not buying anything at all.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#17Sez6Posted 4/22/2013 11:25:27 AM
Journey is an amazing experience, but i warn you that is incredible short (max 4 hours).