This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

honestly if a game doesnt have split screen it isnt worth my time

#31DualShooter23Posted 4/23/2013 7:12:15 AM
riddlebox89 posted...
Still__Rippin posted...
Anime_Overlord posted...
I don't like split screen that much anymore. I got like four tvs and two PS3s in one room, a 55 inch HDTV, that Sony 3D TV, and two really small SD TVs. So when my friends come over they just have to bring their consoles and we can all play in a squad online in the same room.

See people. This person has common sense. That right there>Split screen.

And how many people actually want to pack up their console, cables, controller and games, then unpack them and hook them up at someone elses house if they're only going to stay a few hours, pack them back up again then unpack them when they get home?

Yeah that's not exactly something one would call common sense.

I do this 3 times a week with my PS3 to train for UMVC3. I play DPAD so I can't play on xbox which is what my friend has. So we just play on my PS3. Its no big deal. Takes 1 minute to unplug and pack everything in my bag. haha wow man our generation sure is lazy.
---
Currently Playing: UMVC3(Nova, Spence, Doom), Persona 4 & P4A(Chie), Xenoblade Chronicles ,Injustice(Black Adam), and Guacamelee!
#32MrSmadSmartAlexPosted 4/23/2013 7:22:39 AM
Honestly, if a user doesn't have a username that isn't howdyneighbor25, they're not worth my time.
#33howdyneighbor25(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 8:46:59 AM
MrSmadSmartAlex posted...
Honestly, if a user doesn't have a username that isn't howdyneighbor25, they're not worth my time.

thanks
---
A new man
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#34LionheartCJPosted 4/23/2013 8:50:03 AM
How anyone can defend games having NO split screen but just online MP baffles my head

How about every game just has online mp and no offline options, i would like to see what people would play at parties or when they have a few friends around for a few drinks/smoke. It sucks that devs just stick with online mp these days
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kcF7E69C6Q - Best piece of videogame music, ever
#35LionheartCJPosted 4/23/2013 8:54:18 AM
DualShooter23 posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
Still__Rippin posted...
Anime_Overlord posted...
I don't like split screen that much anymore. I got like four tvs and two PS3s in one room, a 55 inch HDTV, that Sony 3D TV, and two really small SD TVs. So when my friends come over they just have to bring their consoles and we can all play in a squad online in the same room.

And how many people actually want to pack up their console, cables, controller and games, then unpack them and hook them up at someone elses house if they're only going to stay a few hours, pack them back up again then unpack them when they get home?

I do this 3 times a week with my PS3 to train for UMVC3. I play DPAD so I can't play on xbox which is what my friend has. So we just play on my PS3. Its no big deal. Takes 1 minute to unplug and pack everything in my bag. haha wow man our generation sure is lazy.

Not everyone likes to lump a huge video games console around with them, espcially if you don't have a car or anything. And it might take you a minute, but some people are messy and have messy set up's

expecting people to bring around a console everytime is abit much lol
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kcF7E69C6Q - Best piece of videogame music, ever
#36DualShooter23Posted 4/23/2013 9:06:03 AM
LionheartCJ posted...
DualShooter23 posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
Still__Rippin posted...
Anime_Overlord posted...

Not everyone likes to lump a huge video games console around with them, espcially if you don't have a car or anything. And it might take you a minute, but some people are messy and have messy set up's

expecting people to bring around a console everytime is abit much lol

Then just have your friend come over haha
---
Currently Playing: UMVC3(Nova, Spence, Doom), Persona 4 & P4A(Chie), Xenoblade Chronicles ,Injustice(Black Adam), and Guacamelee!
#37md22mdrxPosted 4/23/2013 4:08:25 PM
The OPTION of split screen is essential for me for FPS.
#38firefoxts5Posted 4/23/2013 4:30:20 PM
LOL TC must be high call of duty sucks. Sorry kid your logic has failed you.
---
psn: Overlord-Fox---gamertag: Overlord foxx
#39Still__RippinPosted 4/23/2013 4:40:50 PM
DualShooter23 posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
Still__Rippin posted...
Anime_Overlord posted...

---
^^^^^^^^
Don't like what's up there? Don't read it. .